Pieträ Di Lünä

A history book of a millennial war between Holly Stregues & cursed Damelies from many centuries back: an enraged battle to weigh in the jinxed fate of the cruel unbalanced world.

                                              C  h  a  p t e r  S -e v e n 

The unsubtle cries of the Banshee's screaming and enraged twisting flames do nothing to calm my erratic frenzied arm from its hysterical tracking motions.I feel as if a demonic Los Osccurto arti Voodoo doll possessed me. Frightening indeed. As no sane light stregue would ever want to play sickening games with deranged, dangerous, dark witches. Especially my pathetic poor self, with no special light powers that could ever protect me,a none inherited from her Ilamas household stregue,i knew i was to be doomed from the very fall of my Cerrulian day, is how i used to diminish my cursed soul way back before I'd awakened to my true purpose, sometimes life is whetted harsh but it could also offer you small openings when you least expect it. It depends fully on your striking palm to pull the reins back to your advantage thus the reason i am found to fight the unredeemable Damelies, my very estranged way to prove the Monastery, my soldier's worthy talents of belongings. This time i will not be rediminished.I will win my tarnished pride and the Lagrimas's infamous high self-titled dignity back. Is what i tell myself as i am guided through these scary protruding packs of trees with flickering red beamings from the Dei-Morti Entrouvalie casting the earthy path in a mingle of mixed bright hues of crimson to green from the wailing inflamed waves of the lamp,i do walk for a long length of time until i cross over a peculiar trackway of ghostly hued wilting plants lined throughout this new vast territory, a snowy path of enamored Monotropa Unifloras garden, so in awe with the magnificent view illuminated by wonderful glittering rays of a full iridescent moon ,hanging above us, as i look up i am very surprised to meet a tangled net of stunning skull-shaped plants of doom, arched in weaved spindly bare branches that create a tunnel of hut sticks stitched to the thick wavy trees, i stop gazing at the tortured faces of the skull herbs gulping down my creepy fascination to the fact that those were once happy beautiful snapdragons that had died to poisonous macabre scalp bones. It can only mean that a powerful lurking monster is hiding indeed in this cursing territory, hence my tracking Entrouvalie is on the very right way to meet our prey of this impossible night, then i slowly walk this eerie underpass spring of bones. With each step, my heart screams in bewildered panicked beatings ,echoing the graduating loud weepings of the crushed twitching flames& frightened ghost of the Banshees, it is as if they were truly fearing whatever is loitering from the other side of this particular forbidden land, a crazed buzz erupts from the shrill light lamp, piercing the whole forest with its thunderous roaring wail. Finally, we arrived at the end of the branchy odd tunnel. I grin satisfyingly at what i seem to peer defyingly from the other side's view of some sort of abandoned cemetery church, there is a bundle of shadowy Damelie asleep on the far roof of the old shattered building, and suddenly it peels open its infernal frightening eye due to the wild deafening cries that could surely wake you from hell, as result, it awakes fully cursing daggers on me and the unbearable noise i am aware the map lamp is signaling, afterward a quick brush of events happens, as i fully hasten to grab a powerful sword and strike a loud slash, breaking none other than the jailing chain of the Banshee's grips on mine, making the obsidian lamp fall in crashing thud on the dirty grounds, rendering the crazed weep of the ghost to brisk extinction, slowly dimming out in the cold swift breeze of the night, in more softened moans till it dies out then i clutch my deadly weapons and lunge forward to the awaiting G ranked monster.