Mike - chapter 14

blood rushed to mikes head as he saw his alpha on the ground, a bloody, human mess. Mike howls at the top of his lungs, a shriek filled with pain and grief. he runs over to seb, turns human and cradles the boys body. "SOMEONE!! HELP!! PLEASE HELPP!!" he croaks in between sobs. the driver of the truck that hit him runs out of the car. "OH MY GOD!!" he yells, hoffified at his actions. "YOU HURT MY ALPHA!" Mike screams, though he can't find it in him to feel anger yet, only deep sadness. "HELP HIM!! NOW!!" he screams. "yes umumum okay.. i'll take him to the hospital!" the man proposes. mike knows the doctors will find his alpha blood and experiment on him so he declines. he forces his last working brain cells to remember the Canadian alpha clan's address. 

finally, the address comes to mind. "1800 Wolfie road drive!!" Mike yells, picking up sebs broken body, bringing it into the mans truck. "alright. off we go!" the man says, filled with shame, typing the address into his Waze and driving there. Mike looks down on the alpha, his sticky blood matting his hair to his skull. he lowered his ear to mikes mouth, listening for breathing. his heart sinks when he hears nothing but the hum of the car engine. Mike shakes seb, in disbelief. "NO!" he shrieks and presses his lips to sebs, giving him air. he would give him proper CPR but he doubts broken ribs will help him.

Mike stops every 30 breaths to listen incase seb starts breathing again. he does this about three times, hope filling his chest when he hears slow, shallow breaths from sebs lips. "HURRY YOU MORTAL!" Mike screams at the driver. he complies, going 120km now. after 3 painfully slow minutes, they finally arrive at the alpha place. Mike clings onto sebs body, racing out of the car. mike pounds on the door until it swings open, a familiar face greeting him at the door.