MIKE - chapter 7

oh. my. god. i by accidentally brought an alpha wolf into our cult!! god, nothing could be worse! my papi is the only alpha in our cult family since 1419! now, ive brought an outsider alpha into our cult! he threatens our entire alpha bloodline.

theres only one thing to do. he has been warned of this since he was little. if he ever does this, he must kill the aloha he created. but, he cant find it in him to kill seb. "stay here, master." he says, obeying the 1st alpha rule of the andrew tate bible. in the presence of an alpha you must 1) always call him master. 2) never look him in the eyes 3) follow his every command 4) NEVER hide that hes an alpha.

"master?" seb questions. mike ignores him and runs to his moms room, careful to not be seen. he takes a bit of prosthetic skin and some makeup and runs back downstairs.
"nobody can find out youre an.." he whispers the next part "alpha."
"ALPHA?" seb yells
"SHHHHHHHH. yes. alpha. my family will kill you if they find out, alpha are like.." he thinks quickly for a lie "super duper enemies of my family, they killed my great, great grand papi."
"oh.. im sorry."
"yea.. its fine. well its not but.. anyways! we have to hide ur mark." he says quickly applying the prosthetic and makeup. anxiety builds in his chest. he will be sacrificed to andrew tates minions if his family ever finds out about this. he must protect seb to protect himself. this was never meant to happen.