mike 33

when mike arrived, it was too late. his dad was glowing with the glee of a new alphas strength. mike felt pain shoot through his entire body. seb was.. gone. the only thing he felt after was rage. red, hot, searing rage, blinding him. his friends and the girl pack he'd brought with him tackled his family while he made a beeline for his father, pouncing onto him, beating him to a pulp. the element of surprise had mike with the upper hand, throwing some good punches at his dad. once the realization that he was getting beaten though, he flipped mike over easy peasy.

"you think you can make an alpha and escape me!? HOW DARE YOU!? HOW DARE YOU SON!? YOU WERE NEXT IN LINE, YOU COULDVE HAD ALL MY POWER ONCE I WAS  TOO WEAK TO HOLD IT ALL! BUT YOU GOT BLINDED BY THAT WEE LITTLE BABY BOY!!"

the rage pulsed through mike now, coming in hotter, redder throbs. he felt a sound tear through his throat causing his family and the girl pack to fall to the floor, blood leaking from their ears. his dad flinched, his ear vibrating as well. mike took this advantage and pushed him off, taking his throat into his hands and pulling as hard as he could. his dad tried to fight, his arms flailing but the only words he managed to get out before he got ripped in half were

"no.. this can't be.. my son.. a true.. alpha? defeating.. ME?"

the power knocked mike out, he flew 50 yards easily before crashing into a tree.

-

he woke what sheila had informed him had been 16 hours later. his head automatically went to seb and he felt his heart shatter. he couldve been there with him, couldve protected him. now, seb was really dead. really gone. and he couldve saved him. clearly, sheila clocked his expression, knowing his look of grief all too well. "mike, don't spiral again. we think.. we think theres a way to save him. we didn't tell you this last time because we had no access to his body but we can make a deal in exchange for sebs like back."

mike hopped up, he had never been happier. "REALLY!? WELL LETS GET POPPIN!!"

"mike, its not that easy.. its a deal with the devil with.. with andrew tate. he will tell us what he wants and we will try and do everything in our power to get what he asks but.. his requests are close to impossible."

"i'm not losing him again sheila. lets go."

so, they headed down to the andrew tate portal which was in Hawaii. they flew there, mike hiding sebs body in a duffle bag. once they arrived, they stepped into the portal, holding seb.

a world of pure black and darkness engulfed the two boys. the only thing of any colour was a bright yellow bugatti parked about 100 feet in front of him. slowly, he made his way towards it.

"andrew?" mike asked, his voice quivering

"yes??" a Romanian accent responded coming from inside the bugatti.

mike gulped. "my friend here, he's died. i need him back."

"and why should i do that?"

"because i'll make sure you get what you ask for."

"hmmm.. sounding interesting." his andemons giggle, the sound echoing throughout the dark abyss. mike looked around for them, spotting ripples in the air slither around. he felt chills down his spine.

"just tell me what u need and save seb!"

"let me see him." he says, making his way out of the bugatti. for a place with no light, the top of his bald head was impossibly shiny.

mike slowly places seb on the floor, kneeling next to him, grabbing onto his hand.

tate kneels too, hovering his fingers over the boys body. "well.. he seems to have his alpha powers removed from him. only flickers of wolf left in him. barley any at all. hmm let me see.." he cackles before continuing. "a mouthful of true alphas teeth. yup! that'll do it." his lips pull into an evil grin.

the voices surrounding him laugh "you know you'll never find that.. true alphas are very rare! and none of them will give you their teeth! hashhahahahhaha might as well
give up now!"

tates grin pulls even wider at the pained expression on mikes face until it twists into something angry. its mikes turn to grin this time. "i can do that! i infact am a true alpha. i just killed a
mega alpha too.. you dont wanna mess with me."

tate looks angry but nods. "fine! let me pull out your teeth then."

the next 7 hours are the most painful in mikes life. tate slowly wrenched out each of his teeth warranting cries of pain from mike. after it was over, his mouth was a bloody mess and he couldnt talk. "go save your boyfriend then!" tate chirps.

with tear stained cheeks, mike presses his lips to sebs, breathing life into him. after a beat, he coughs, his wounds beginning to heal, colour returning to bis features. mike couldn't be happier. he pulls the boy into a kiss, not wanting to risk another near death experience where he couldn't say he'd properly kissed this boy. sure, they'd done it a few times. not like this though.

it was different. and not because mike was spitting out mouthfuls of blood every few minutes, but because seb kissed him back hard. harder than they'd ever kissed before. it was magical.

they stayed intertwined like that for a few minutes before seb asked mike what was wrong. he mimed out  the whole thing only confusing seb more and ended up opting to just have sheila tell him later. so, he pulls him into one more kiss then leaves the portal and back to the real world where he, tiffany, seb and sheila drove to their hotel for the week.

THE ANGST IS OVER!! the next 2 chapters will be pure fluff!! hope u enjoyed this story so far and will enjoy the next two! lmk what i should write next!