✰𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6: 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

83's POV

83's POV

It's 6:00 in the morning and I get a FaceTime call from notti. "Hello" he says "bro what is you callin me for it's early asf yo" I say while my eyes are still closed. "Did you hear Riyah is talkin to this dude" my eyes immediately open up. "Fuck you mean? Who?" I question.

"Ion know where they met but Riyah was talkin to Solańan and I was being nosy. I know you like Riyah so I wanted to let you know" he says. So nothing I said meant shit to her?

"We havin a party later if you wanna come by" Notti mentioned. "Ye fs, I'll be there" I respond. Gotta find somethin to distract myself.

"Alright mh I'll text you when it's time" he says before hanging up the phone. Damn can't even say bye?

I go upstairs to my room to see if Seriyah is still here. She isn't. The girl got up and left without saying anything. That's that weird shit fs.
—————————————————————————
*few minutes b4 the party*

Riyah 💙
You wanna go out wit me solańa and her cousin

83💖
Nah im good

Riyah💙
Cmonnn pleaseee

83💖
I said im good I got stuff to do

Riyah💙
Since when did u have shit to do??

83💖
Ever since I found out yu talkin to some nigga after I told yu how I felt bout yu that shit weird but it's all good

Riyah💙
??
What is you on abt I ain't talkin to nb

83💖
Yea alr have fun wit ya friends riyah

Riyah💙
No I wanna know what you mean
Who is you talkin bout?
Bro you fr gon ignore me
Hello..?
Alr bet be like that
I'm tryna explain myself but you too in yo feeling to listen
Fuck you

83💖
Yo get tf of my phone

Riyah💙
Don't gotta ask me twice
—————————————————————————

I walk out the door and head to notti and dd house. I see ddot when I walk up. "nah this shit packed" I tell him. "That's how you know shi bout to be gone" he says and I start laughing. "Yo where Seriyah at" Ddot asks me. "Ion kno, you can go find her though" I say. He looks me up and down before walking off.

"Where Seriyah?" Dd comes up to me and asks. My mood changes after hearing her name. I shrug my shoulders to his question. "Wasn't you wit her last night" he asks. "I ain't her security guard I don't know her every move and ion wanna know" I tell him. He look at me weird.

"What's up with you? I thought you liked her" he says. "Fuck her" I say loud enough for him to hear me and he walks off.

*few hours later*