✰𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13: 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘺

(A/N: Yall rmb what he was smiling abt back at chapter 9??? Yea

(A/N: Yall rmb what he was smiling abt back at chapter 9??? Yea..this chapter gon be a rollercoaster)

Seriyah's POV

It's been a few days since me and Amari made up but ever since he's been acting different, mostly hiding his phone. I don't care what's in it cause that's his privacy but anytime im around, he faces the opposite way like he doesn't want me to see anything.

I go downstairs and see him in the kitchen, and I walk up to him. He puts his phone in his pocket as soon as he sees me. What..the fuck??

"What's up with you?" I ask. "Nothin what you mean?" He says. Please don't play dumb today.

"You been so secretive about shii lately. What is you hiding?" I ask him and he gives me this look as if I have no idea what I'm talking about. "Riyah im not hiding anything from you" he says raising his voice a little.

"If you ain't hiding anything then lemme check your phone" I say putting my hand out so he can set it in my hand. "No I ain't gotta do all that when im telling the truth" he says arguing. Is you serious right now? This some bullshit

"You playin Amari jus give me the phone real quick" I say and he shakes his head no once again and walk upstairs. I follow him, begging him to give it up. And he still doesn't.

We sit in complete silence for a good hour. I look over to see him smiling while texting someone. The fuck is going on. "What you smiling for? Lemme see" I say moving closer to him, he pushes me away so I can't see.

Yea..he hiding somethin for sure. "Amari" I say looking at him, all his attention is to his phone. "Wassup Riyah" he says putting his phone face down beside him. "Can I see your phone" I ask as calmly as possible. "What for?" He asks, "I jus wanna see it" I explain

He ignores me. You know what im fucking done. I go to the bathroom and lock myself in there for a few minutes. I gotta do something so I don't kill this man.

I come out the bathroom and I hear laughs and loud talks. I stop at my bedroom door to listen to what was going on. "Ight once I leave ima call you later, bye pretty" I hear 83 say. I'm gon beat somebody ass.

I walk into the room acting as if I didn't hear what he said. I sit on my bed and face towards him. "Who was that?" I ask. "Who was who..?" He says acting clueless "who was you on the phone with??" I ask

"Nobody? What you mean" he says. Oh so we lyin now?? Got it. I let the conversation end at that and he gets up. "Where you goin" I ask him.

"Damn what's wit all the questions today" he says. My jaw drops to the fuckin floor "I can't know where you going..? If you leaving you can just tell me no need to walk out and disappear" I tell him. "I'm jus going to the bathroom Seriyah" he says and he walks out the door

I get up and lock my door before I call notti. Before he even answers I starts bawling into tears. "Riyah? Yo what's wrong" I hear him say, I try to speak but im crying too much to even get words out. "Ima add dd to the call real quick ight?" He says, all I do is nod my head.