✰𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8: 𝘈𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘺

I may have added a lil somethin..in this chapter
In all honesty it felt weird asf writing it but aye..the chapter must go on 😁

the chapter must go on 😁

83 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"The fuck is wrong wit you" Dd says on the other side of the phone. "Why does everyone keep sayin that, there's nothing wrong wit me, fuck is you on?" I ask. "It's obviously somethin there's no way in hell that you ignored her for the whole day just cause you doubting yourself. Use your fucking words Amari, you gotta talk to her" He says and I roll my eyes as if I don't know that already

"Nah fucking duh dipshit what do you think ima do today" I say. "You blowin me right now, call me when you finally talk to her" that's the last thing DD said before hanging up the phone.

I text Riyah, asking if she can come over in a few hours. She takes a few minutes to reply so I get a little scared by what her response will be.

I felt bad for yesterday it wasn't my intention to not speak to her, it's just I didn't wanna tell her what I'm feeling I don't want shit to go left but not everything works in our favor I guess.

She finally answered telling me that she would be over in an hour.

*2 hours later*
*doorbell rings*

I hear the doorbell ring and my heart dropped, I heard my mom talking and I also heard Seriyah's voice. She knocks on my door before coming in, she doesn't even look at me. I chose to be the one to speak first. "Hey" I say and she looks up at me. Her eyes are a little red.

"Are you ok?" I ask her stand up walking closer to her and she nods her head, looking down at the floor. I knew she wasn't telling the truth. I lifted her head up so she can look at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "I just got in my head too much that's all but, what did you wanna talk about?" She says trying to change the topic.

"We can worry about what im gonna say later, what's wrong wit you? Seriously riyah talk to me" I say calmly as I can.

"I kno we're friends but I don't want you to leave me, im gonna be honest I heard you and notti conversation yesterday and after I got home I jus started bawling my fucking eyes out. I like you too much to let you go, you not speaking to me for a single day tears me down so much. And yes I was crying before I got here cause I don't want us to not become a thing cause you lost feelings or for some other reason. This might be stupid but im thinking of you as if you were my boyfriend and this shit hurts I don't think you understand that. Knowing that you're sitting here by yourself doubting yourself, hurts me more than you think" she says crying.

I hug her tightly as she continues to cry in my arms. I wanna be her peace, not her suffering.
"I'm sorry I really am I don't mean to hurt you, it's never my intention to hurt you and it never will be. Seriyah I feel as if im not gonna love you right, like im not gonna be enough for you. That thought runs through my mind on a daily. I'm sorry that I feel like this and I wish I didn't but right now it's killing me, but im gonna try to get past this and ima learn from this trust i will. I wanna be my best version of myself jus for you"
I tell her.