✰𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10: 𝘋𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵

Seriyah's  POV

Seriyah's POV

It's the nigh of the party that notti mentioned a few days ago. 83 and I are getting ready, we decided to match our outfits just because. I do my makeup before anything, after I did my hair and I finally got dressed. I walk out of my bathroom to see if 83 is dressed and I can tell he's struggling to put his shoes on.

"This is crazy" I say laughing at him, he looks up at me and rolls his eyes. "There's no way you strugglin to put ya shoes on ml" I tell him and he ignores me. So rude. I walk back into the bathroom to finish getting myself ready.

"You look good" he says coming up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. Can we not do this right now we got somewhere to be. "Thank you handsome" I say and he starts smiling. "What you smilin for?" I question.

"You never called me handsome before" he states, I roll my eyes at his statement "jus cause I never called you handsome doesn't mean you aren't" I say turning myself around so im facing him. He looks down on me and starts kissing my neck.

A pause happened "oh I know" he says before continuing. I lean my head back at the feeling of his lips being on me, leaving gentle kisses and in between every kiss he sucks my neck.

I push him off of me before things get too out of hand. "Why you stop me ma?" He asks. "We don't need to get too ahead of ourselves, we got somewhere to be" I say walking out the bathroom door, entering the bedroom.

As im walking out I feel a hand hit my ass. "The fuck." I say turning around, 83 starts looking around as if he didn't do it "fuck you smack my ass for? I asking him. "Cause you got a fat ass, why wouldn't I smack it? Let's be for real" he says and my jaw drops.

"So if a girl with a fat ass walks past you, you gon smack her ass? Is that what you tellin me?" I question feeling defensive. "If her name is Seriyah Washington then yes I am" he says smiling. I smile, yet I roll my eyes at his comment and continue to look for the right pair of shoes. "So we attaching last names huh?" I say, "quit being like that baby, you know you my wife" I hear him say.

"You know damn well I don't have a fat ass what you lyin for?" I say loudly from inside my closet. "Baby yes you dooo, like ya shit jiggle too and when I be givin you backshots, shii be looking good" he explains he grabs my neck tightly pulling me closer to him, he kisses my lips and I kiss back.
This dude is gonna make me act up.

"I wanna be inside you right now" he says in my ear. "We can't we gotta go" I tell him, getting out of the grip he has on me. "They can wait, it'll be quick" he says picking me up. "Amari put me down" I say hitting his back "chill wit that government ma" he says, he lays me down on the bed.

"My hair is gonna get messed up and I don't wanna get dressed all over again" I say whining. "Mh you got on a dress" he says bluntly and I roll my eyes. "Jus let me pleasure you, you ain't even gotta do nothin jus lay down" he says pleading.