Loyalty of a Fallen Angel

Lucifer and Alastor were hanging out at Mimzy's bar and a drunk guy walks up to Lucifer giving him an offer he couldn't resist, and that man was right... partly, before exiting out the back he gives Alastor a small wink. Alastor gets another drink as Lucifer walks out.

"Hey where's Louis goin'," Mimzy asks as she passes Alastor his drink, and Alastor just winks causing Mimzy to get an uncomfortable feeling. "Just clean up the mess dipshit, I don't need to try to explain it to the cops next time.

Charlie can't even look at Lilith in the eyes anymore, although Lucifer isn't there Charlie can tell her dad's being loyal to the bitch she called her mom. Charlie avoids Lilith as much as possible, even though she's six she knows more than any other six year old should.

Charlie's pictures that had Lilith in them in her room had Lilith's face either badly scribbled over or drawn/painted on to make her look ugly.

The man was getting all touchy with Lucifer, who was about to kill the man himself, before a knife flew precisely across the man's neck to cut it causing blood to gush down. "About time Alastor, I was gonna kill him myself," Lucifer brushes himself off feeling unloyal just from being touched.

Al: "Lucifer, are you okay, you don't seem like the type of person to be uncomfortable with touch?"

Lu: "I'm not, it's just the way he was touching me... I think I'm going to go back to your house..."

Al: "Mind cleaning this up quickly before you do, I don't want Mimzy to yell at me."

Lucifer snaps his fingers and all the blood and the man's body is gone the Lucifer starts to walk back to Al's house. Alastor enters the bar again, sitting at his spot without his normal smile, everyone in the bar just kinda pauses. Everyone in that area knows Alastor has a constant smile on and he never not smiles.

Mi: "Al what's wrong, where did Louis go."

Al: "he went back to our house, a man was getting really touchy with him and he got super uncomfortable."

Mi: "Well that's... I hope he feels better soon."

Al: "I do too."

— warning Self harm —

"Shit, shit, shit why did I do this, I can't turn back to normal, it won't heal quick," Lucifer looks at the red blood running down his wrist into Alastor's sink the water washing it away. Lucifer presses a cloth on the wound before stepping into the shower to clean off the feeling seemingly stuck on his body.

Lucifer looked at the blade between the cloth and the hand holding the cloth down. Lucifer takes the blade in his shaky hand, pressing the cold knife on his bare skin of his thigh, where the man touched, causing another cut. Soon his body is covered in cuts.

Lucifer has at least some powers, he's not gonna bleed out completely. Lucifer lays in the shower the water washing the blood away, when Lucifer hears the door open he doesn't panic knowing well it's Alastor.

Alastor smells blood and panicked runs into the bathroom. (Also in human form Lucifer tends to stray away from having private parts, as he doesn't want anything bad to happen, so it's fine it Alastor enters the bathroom, in my opinion.) Alastor opens the shower door, turns off the shower and pulls Lucifer into a tight hug. "Oh Lucifer why did you do this," Alastor continues to hug Lucifer not caring that blood got on him.

"I felt wrong, it  felt wrong... this... this felt right," Lucifer hugs Alastor and cries into his shoulder.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter, aren't I just a little ball of sunshine :3