In hell

"Charlie what a lovely drawing, but where is mama," Lilith is holding the drawing Charlie showed her. Charlie angrily motions for her to turn the drawing around, when Lilith turned it around she sees a grave with her name on it and Charlie walks away to her room.

Lilith throws the picture away with all the others similar to it. Charlie is sitting in her room with the pictures that are still a mystery to her. The brown eyes, the brown hair, though it's a person she never met she knew eventually this man would be important. When she tried to draw the other side she some how made it completely different, the hair a tad longer, red with black ends and deer ears but that's all she did.

"hmm... I miss you papa..." Charlie looks around at all her drawings of her dad in different situations, working at a flower shop, standing in a shower wounds covering his body, etc etc.

Lilith: "Charlie, dear, you've changed, where's the daughter I know and love"

Charlie: "She left the day... I saw... that"

Lilith: "You need to understand that-"

Charlie: "No I'm not going to listen to you, I know for a fact that papa still loves you"

Lilith: "If he did he would've found a way bad to us"

Charlie: "I DONT WABT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN"

Lilith: "YOUR SIX YOU CANT CARE FOT YOURSELF"

Charlie: "IM GOING TO LIVE WITH AUTIE BEE AND UNCLE OZZIE"

Lilith: "NO YOU'RE NOT YOU'RE STAYING HERE"

Charlie: "I already called them, they're on their way already."

Lilith: "What?"

Charlie runs to the door with her bag and once it opens Ozzie picks Charlie up. "Lilith you will never be seen as royal anymore," Ozzie takes Charlie with him.

————

Super shot chapter sorry just didn't have any ideas or motivation