𝑴𝒊𝒛𝒑𝒂𝒉

𝑴𝒊𝒛𝒑𝒂𝒉 - watchtower
⤙1⤚

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ꨄ
Trust the magic of new beginnings

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ꨄ

❡𝑭𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚

"Would you ever be back junior?" I asked him as he got up to walk away

"I..."

'Wake up! It's time to start a new day' That was my dang alarm and it was another morning.

Not another dream about him again

I got up unwillingly from my bed, put on my slippers and stretched to my full height before pacing into my bathroom. I took out my toothbrush and brushed my teeth.......

"Wonuola are you awake?!" I could hear my idiot brother screaming on the other side of my bathroom door.

No idiot. I magically disappeared from my bed.

I couldn't reply to him because toothpaste filled my mouth.
"When did you get this thing?" He said as he was touching what wasn't meant to be touched which prompted me to spit out the paste in my mouth and open the door to my bathroom to yell at him "Tomiwa get out of my room now!"

"You can't make me" he spat and proceeded to do a hair flip. I picked up a slipper on my feet and before I could throw it at him, he dashed out and slammed the door and my slippers hit the door.

Stupid boy

I went on with my usual daily routine and when I was done, I put on my school uniform. I was going to school that day which was exciting because I loved learning, and a lot of idiots would ask me how I love learning like that's not what they're paying money for. I looked into my tall mirror and turned around to check the uniform. The white shirt, black skirt and black blazers.

It was obvious that I had put on a little weight. Damn. And I was giving a speech as well as it would be my first official day of being the head girl. I was just the acting prefect before. I was going to have a lot of eyes on me as well. Everyone was going to see how big I was. They were going to-

"Wonuola. The driver is waiting hurry your ass up" I turned to face my brother that made the statement and I wasn't in the mood to attack him so I just grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. At the foot of the stairs was my mother in her usual morning robe. She was fixing up Tomiwa's hair and scolding him for looking unkept before leaving the house.

"By the way, why didn't you tell your sister to make cornrows for you instead of the way it's packed in two sections" I could hear her say as I alighted the stairs.

"Mummy Wonuola wouldn't help me. She's always too busy daydreaming about her imaginary boyfriend Junior" After his statement, I slapped the back of his neck "So you're done daydreaming abi?" I just rolled my eyes because I wasn't ready for his shenanigans.

"Wonuola and Tomiwa, may the grace of the lord go with you" Mom prayed

"Amen" Tomiwa and I replied in sync

"Wonuola, you've lost a little weight" my mom was pulling my cheeks and then she smiled and hugged me before finally letting me go "Have fun and don't forget to gist me when you're back alright?"