The dowry is gone

"I said, 'Dad's not at home!' Sophia curled her lips proudly. 'Dad has long forgotten that you should go home today! Also, if you marry someone like that, it's necessary for Dad to hold a return banquet for you? Oh, it's not embarrassing enough!""I don't need any return banquet!"Emily suddenly stood up and stopped Sophia, "I want my dowry!""Dowry?"Sophia raised her eyebrows and gave her a malicious smile, "What dowry? I've never heard of it!"Emily was stunned, her heart pounding fiercely.At that moment, all the grievances, unwillingness, and hatred surged into my heart. She knew she didn't come from a high background and was branded as an illegitimate daughter from the moment she came into this world. But her background is not something she can choose. Over the years, even in the dark, she has been striving towards the direction of sunshine.I believe no normal girl would agree to such a ridiculous request of remarriage!She just wants to save her mother.Why should even this little hope be taken away by them!Sophia snorted coldly, turned around and prepared to go upstairs, but was grabbed by Emily."Don't leave, speak clearly!""What do you mean clearly!" Sophia pinched her arm hard.Emily felt pain and kept retreating, her back of the head slamming against the wall with a buzzing sound in her ear.She lifted her eyes and saw Sophia's increasingly cold mockery: "Emily, you are already a married daughter, a pot of dirty water spilled on that remote village! Don't think of any relationship with the Jiang family in the future!""But... Dad promised me with his own mouth!" Emily gritted her teeth, "As long as I marry on your behalf, give me a generous dowry that can make my mother...""Can your mother stay in a good hospital room and use imported medicine?" Sophia burst out laughing, "My silly sister, do you remember why dad kicked you and your mother out of the house back then?"Emily remained silent, a chill creeping up her heart."It's just that your mother is not behaving properly. I don't know where she got pregnant with a pair of wild seeds, which made Dad furious!""Emily, you bitch should go to hell! Do you think Dad will save her? Oh, Dad really wants her to die outside!""No..." Emily's eyes turned red and she tried hard to hold back, but tears still streamed down her face."My mother is not that kind of person. She was framed by someone...""Do you mean to be framed by my mother?!"Sophia's voice rose eight degrees, glaring at her with a ferocious expression.Emily's gaze was cold, and she remembered her mother telling her that the more guilty a person is, the more they pretend to be strong on the surface."I didn't say that," she wiped away her tears and said lightly, "Actually, we don't know what happened to the previous generation. So please pay attention to your words in the future. If you dare not respect my mother again, I won't let you go!""Oh, then you also need to have this skill to do it!"Sophia sneered twice, deliberately lifting her hair back to reveal the diamond necklace she had just bought."How about it, is it beautiful?" She looked at Emily provocatively, "I just bought this necklace, it's really not cheap, 300000 yuan!"Emily was taken aback.Sophia fiercely paused word by word, "I bought it with your dowry!""You...""To be honest with you, Dad never thought about giving you any dowry! Making you my double is already giving you face! Emily, don't be shameless!"Emily bit her lips tightly, trembling with anger, yet helpless.She saw Sophia's proud smile, and then the servant politely invited her out. She walked out of the yard in a daze, with a gray sky and a damp smell floating in the air.The weather in this season can change at any time, and heavy rain may come unexpectedly, catching her off guard.Emily had to accelerate her pace and walk towards the bus station."Third Master, Miss Jiang has come out.""Hmm." William took off his fist holster and casually threw it aside, layer by layer unraveling the gauze wrapped around his hand. "How is she?""It doesn't look too good."The man's eyebrows tightened."Miss Jiang's face is not good, probably because she was angry at her parents' house. I inquired and found out that the Jiang family servant said she didn't get married and was even humiliated by her sister."William clenched his fist and a cold light appeared in his eyes."How many dowries does she have?""It seems to be 300000 yuan.""How much is the land that the Jiang family is bidding on worth?""One billion.""Very good." William sneered, "Just use this piece of land to make those people in the Jiang family who are not very clever clear headed!"