She married on her behalf, he married on his behalf

Emily's brain was completely blank.She felt a hot chest pressing against her back, and could hear the sound of a blazing heartbeat. The masculinity on his body tightly enveloped her, and she took a deep breath, her limbs still stiff and unable to open.The man's hand suddenly stopped."Do you know who I am?"Emily was taken aback.What he wants to say is that he is her husband, and this is their wedding night. It is only natural for such things to happen between husband and wife.However, Emily followed his question and timidly gave an answer: "I know... you are William."His eyes narrowed slightly, and the corners of his lips gently rose.William... Oh, it's hard for her to know this name.Unfortunately, he is not William at all.She is not Sophia either.Actually, from the moment she entered the door, he could tell that she was just a substitute. Although I don't know the reason behind it, it is absolutely impossible for Miss Jiang to marry a rural villager based on her temper.However, it doesn't matter. She married on her behalf, and he also married on his behalf. The two are even."William..."He regained his senses and lowered his head to meet his beautiful eyes. Her shy and soft expression was like an invisible hand, suddenly grabbing an unknown place in his heart."I'm sorry, I'm too nervous." She bit her lips and tentatively reached out her little hand to hook his neck. "You're my husband, and you should do anything to me... So, let's start."Sweat dripped from her petite nose, and she clumsily approached him, trembling uncontrollably.William's heart twitched, just as she was at a loss to kiss his lips, he suddenly grabbed her little hand and pushed her away from him for a distance.Emily was stunned, her face still flushed and her big eyes filled with confusion."Forget it," he looked at her. "You're also tired today. Rest early.""William, I...""I think you need some time to adapt. Before you adapt to having a husband, I won't be difficult for you."He turned over as he spoke.Emily looked at his bare back in a daze, and after a while, the man's faint snoring could be heard in her ear.She then carefully scrutinized him.He looks very handsome while sleeping, with a sharp and angular side face, a pair of sword eyebrows that are particularly masculine, and his strong arms resting under his head. Her face is red and her ears are red when she is covered in flesh and tendons.Emily missed a beat in her heart and quickly turned her face.She was drowsy and her mind was filled with thoughts of her stepmother and Sophia's mockery of her before getting married. They told her that the Gu family was originally close friends with them and did have a marriage contract, but after the Gu family had an accident, they had been hiding in a small mountain village. The poor family was surrounded by nothing, and the son of the Gu family was not up to par. He was a well-known thug from afar and was said to frequently enter and exit the detention center"How could I possibly marry a thug?" Sophia arrogantly said, "You are more suitable. Anyway, your mother has worked with many men before, and your younger brother is also a bastard!""A person like you can only be paired with a thug!""Can Can, you think carefully," my father's attitude was also indifferent. "As long as you are willing to marry William for Yao Yao, I will give you some money, and you can treat your mother's illness."My stepmother poked her head and scolded, "Let this little slut marry you as the second Miss of the Jiang family, it's already giving you face! Don't be ignorant at all costs!"Emily woke up suddenly and found that it was already dawn, and the man beside her was nowhere to be found.