Talk to my wife and show respect

Emily didn't react for a moment.Yin Cheng on the other end was overjoyed, saying that not only were there medical expenses now, but the Jiang family had even changed the ward and transferred their mother to a VIP ward with dedicated staff to take care of her, as well as the most advanced imported drugs."Sister, actually your father still misses old feelings for his mother," Yin Cheng said with a simple smile. "Alright, I won't tell you anymore. I should go to evening self-study!""By the way, sister, don't forget my book fee, I'm the only one in the class who hasn't paid it!""Oh..." Emily murmured in agreement, not understanding what was going on until Yin Cheng hung up the phone.Sophia's conscience discovered?Is Jiang Mingyuan really nostalgic for his mother?These possibilities are negligible.Thinking about the attitude of the Jiang family towards her on the day she returned home, she no longer had any hope for this 300000 yuan dowry.I didn't expectEmily quickly hid in the bedroom and carefully put the bracelet back into the box to put away.Fortunately, it was not sold!She laughed as her slender jade fingers caressed the gold ornaments in the box one by one, saying to herself, "I will protect you well in the future and never sell you to anyone else!"William stood outside the door and quietly looked inside, capturing the playful expression between the corners of the little woman's eyes and eyebrows. He hooked his lips and felt a warm sensation in his heart.Looking down at his phone, the message sent by Bai Jingyuan only had two words: get it done."Not bad, I'll reward you later."William has always been meticulous in his words and only replies when he is in a good mood. This is the first time in his life that Bai Jingyuan has received so many words.On the weekend, Emily is cleaning at home, while William is punching sandbags in the yard.She listened to his rhythmic tapping sound and smiled lightly. Although she didn't understand why men were almost obsessed with this violent movement and practiced every day, she never stopped it and instead strongly supported it.Playing sandbags here is better than going out to fight.Emily finished tidying up the room and was about to go into the kitchen to cook when suddenly her phone rang and Sophia's sharp and angry voice answered."Sister, you are really amazing! You can even hook up with the young master of the Bai family, and you really have the inheritance of your old slut!""What are you talking nonsense about early in the morning?"Emily was scolded for no reason. She thought she had provoked a mad dog and was about to die when she heard Sophia sneer in anger and say, "If it weren't for the Bai family interfering, how could Dad have lost that piece of land? Do you know what the young master of the Bai family said to Dad? He said that Dad can even be strict with his daughter's dowry, and he doesn't know how to treat his partner too harshly!""So that piece of land was lost, lost!""Do you know how much dad has put in for this project? That project is valued at one billion! A few months of hard work, it's all gone! You little slut, it's all your doing!""What..." Emily was confused.What kind of young master from the Bai family, where?"Are you crazy? You went to the hospital to give the diamond necklace to my brother, but now you deny it. What kind of young master from the Bai family did you come up with? I don't even know this person!""You don't have to pretend in front of me anymore! You little slut, pretending to be innocent and pitiful on the surface, but in fact, you are full of bad luck and specialize in seducing men! I don't know how many men you have slept with behind your back, have you? William is so lucky to marry you, this tattered shoe!""You!"Emily trembled with anger and her face turned red. She has a soft temper, but she is not afraid of anything. Sophia's provocation and humiliation have gone through countless experiences from childhood to adulthood, from silently enduring at the beginning to being forced to fight back later.However, this time she didn't even know how to counterattack.What Sophia said is simply inexplicable!Just when I was at a loss, suddenly my phone was pulled away from behind. Emily was taken aback and turned around to see William's gloomy face.He spoke in a calm voice and said, "I don't care who you are. Talk to my wife and show me respect!""If you want me to hear something impure like that just now, think about what consequences you can bear!"The harshness in words is clearly conveyed through every word, and just listening to the voice makes one shudder.The phone suddenly fell silent, probably because Sophia was also intimidated by his aura and dared not speak up.William hung up the phone, returned it to Emily, and returned to the yard expressionlessly punching sandbags.Emily was stunned for a moment, and suddenly felt an indescribable emotion in her heart. No one has protected her like this since childhood, William was the first.In the yard, William punched the sandbag a few times before taking off his fist holster and throwing it aside, panting heavily with a gloomy face.After a while, Bai Jingyuan received his message: "How did you tell Jiang Mingyuan?"Bai Jingyuan carefully considered his words and replied, "Third brother, just put pressure on him as you said, right?"Just as the call to William came in, the voice was as cold as ice."I asked you to put pressure on him to talk about the dowry too, right?""Third brother, this..."Don't you just want to give your daughter-in-law a break? What are you saying without using the dowry?"Bai Jingyuan!" William bit, "Your brain is a good thing. You haven't grown up to his mother now!"After finishing speaking, the phone hung up and Bai Jingyuan couldn't figure it out for a while. Fortunately, there was a military strategist next to him, Ye Chen, who had just arrived from Yangcheng.As a playmate who grew up together since childhood, Ye Chen laughed heartily when Bai Jingyuan finished talking about the causes and consequences."San Ge said you're right, you really haven't fully developed your mind!"Bai Jingyuan waved his fist at him."Think about it, you put pressure on Jiang Mingyuan with your dowry and took his piece of land. It's not clear that you're fighting for Emily's injustice. Now, even the Miss Jiang thinks you have an affair with Emily. Do you think Third Brother can be willing?"