It's okay, I'm here

"Can such a beautiful new bride make sugar cakes?"Several men gathered in front of William's house, smiling ill intently at Emily.There are also many people around watching, but these little thugs have a reputation and are the bullies in this area. No one wants to wade into this muddy water.People looked coldly at the excitement.Blame Emily for being too beautiful, blame William for being careless and leaving such a beautiful woman alone at home. Isn't this an opportunity for people to take advantage of?Emily's heart was pounding and her face turned white, but she still tried her best to remain calm."I heard that this bride is still a lady from a wealthy family?""No wonder Miss Qianjin never goes to the kitchen, how could she make sugar cakes!""Bride, you probably don't understand our rules here, do you?"The little thug's eyes are about to stick to Emily."Here, married women have to make sugar cakes and deliver them to every household by themselves! You've been married for so many days, but we haven't had them yet...""I'm sorry, I didn't know there was such a rule." Emily tried hard to make her voice sound less trembling. "After it's done, I'll definitely send it to everyone. Now that my husband is coming back soon, please..."Emily was about to close the courtyard door when a man suddenly reached out his knee and pressed it against the door, and the other two also started to coax. Emily panicked and shook her hand. They knocked open the door, and three thugs burst into the yard, their eyes filled with greed and desire."I didn't expect William, that stinky kid, to have such a sweet luck!"Several men were drooling.Emily felt disgust from the bottom of her heart and instinctively wrapped her hands around her chest, watching the few people with caution."This is my house, please leave quickly!" She deliberately raised her voice, "My husband will be back soon! I believe you all know what kind of person he is!"The men looked at each other and let out a fierce smile."Of course it's clear! You're a coward who urinates quickly after a fight!""Little beauty, don't you know yet? William used to be really cowardly. Every time we fight, it's him who comes in and takes the blame!""You guys shouldn't have missed your wedding! We didn't make a scene for your wedding at that time, why don't we make up for it today?"Several men surrounded her, and someone began to move around. Emily felt nauseous and scared, but the scene of William punching sandbags in the yard flashed through her mind.She hasn't fought before, but she has seen it. At that moment, she didn't know where the courage came from. Learning from William's style, she treated these little thugs like sandbags and punched them hard!The men were surprised, but Emily's resistance further aroused their dirty thoughts."Oh, is she still a martyr?"Emily picked up a stick in the courtyard with great momentum."Get out, get out!""Little beauty, it's useless for you to do this!" The man smiled wickedly. "If you don't use this stick well, you'll hurt yourself. Let my brothers teach you how to use it!"Emily's tears were about to fall, with fear, fear, and helplessness. All negative emotions tied a knot in her heart, making her feel uncomfortable.The little thug was even more reckless, and two people even dragged her into the roomHowever, at this moment, there was a loud bang at the courtyard door!Before the few people could react, they were hit hard on their heads twice. Emily stood stunned in place, only to see several people who had just been arrogant and domineering prostrate on the ground, holding their heads in both hands and making painful noises.William's tall figure stood against the light at the door, his face cold, his eyes sharp, and his whole body exuding a calm yet majestic aura.Emily held back her tears for a long time, and when she saw William, she couldn't help it anymore.She pounced into his arms, and he gently stroked her hair."It's okay, I'm here."William asked her to come in and close the door.Emily was obedient, but William did not follow in. She heard a few muffled noises outside the room, followed by the screams of those men crying and howling.She looked out the window and saw the few thugs being beaten up by William, with bruises and swollen faces, kneeling on the ground and begging for mercy.The muddy ground in the yard is stained with blood.And William seemed to be still frustrated, picking up the stick she had just taken and pounding it hard on one of the men's legs"If you dare to trouble my wife again, it won't be just this leg that breaks next time!" William's voice was deep, and every word showed a fierce force.A few little thugs were running out with a lot of nonsense.Emily hid inside the door, desperately suppressing her pounding heart, even breathing rapidly.At this moment, William walked in and saw the dried blood on his body. She moved her lips and didn't say a word."Did you scare you just now?" William walked forward and gently stroked her shoulder with his big hand.Emily shook her head and took the initiative to put her hand around him, her small face leaning against his chest.She, who is so adorable, made William's heart soften."You are stronger than I imagined," he chuckled lightly. "When those people were bothering you, you even used a stick to drive them away.""So what's wrong?" She looked up with a delicate face, "There's not a single person around to help me, and you're not at home. I can only be brave enough to...""Well, it's my fault. I should be at home with you," William whispered, "but I don't think those people will dare to come again in the future."Emily's face was buried in his arms, and she smiled softly.Her little hand casually caressed his brick like chest muscles, and the man's tight and sturdy body made her heart race for a moment.I didn't expect that he really had a knack for fighting, and he managed to get rid of those people with just a few punches and kicks.But why do they say he used to be a coward?"You go wash and change clothes first," Emily looked at him. "I'll go prepare dinner."William nodded and squinted his eyes to look at her.Emily was taken aback and said, "Is there anything on my face?""No," he curled his lips. "I just feel that... you're not what they described.""What?""Before getting married, people used to say that Miss Jiang was spoiled, had a big temper, and didn't know how to do anything. But now you keep your house organized, cook delicious food, and handle things calmly..."William approached her with a half smile, "I'm a bit skeptical. Are you Sophia?"Emily's face turned white and she stared blankly at him, twitching her lips twice and giving a forced and awkward smile."I... of course I am Sophia," she said, her eyes dodging as she pinned her hair behind her ear. "Rumors are always different from reality. Don't listen to them talking nonsense, I am Miss Jiang from the Jiang family. You didn't marry the wrong person!"William really laughed from the bottom of his heart now.It's okay, he can wait.Wait until the day she is willing to admit it.Emily quickly turned around and entered the kitchen, but just then there was a hurried knocking on the door."William, are you at home?"