You have to kneel and measure

"I've washed this!" Emily quickly said, "I guarantee it's all clean, absolutely no problem!""Oh, have you washed it?" The clerk sneered, "Miss, you only rent it for one day. Why do you want to wash it? You rented it for marriage, didn't you wear it to farm?"Emily has a thin skin, and when she said so, her little face blushed like a drop of blood.On her wedding day, her situation was not much better than going to farm. Despite the heavy rain, she walked through muddy rural roads, her pure white wedding dress and shoes were dirty, and her feet were worn out.The salesperson flipped through the hem of her wedding dress, occasionally casting disdainful glances at her."Miss, even if this wedding dress needs to be washed, it still needs to be dry cleaned!""Do you know what dry cleaning means?"The salesperson looked at her honesty and deliberately mocked her, "Ah, since we opened this shop, wedding dresses have been sold one by one for takeout, and it's the first time we've rented them out... Oh, I can't afford a single wedding dress, why bother getting married!""Can't get married without buying a wedding dress? Which law stipulates this?"Suddenly, a piercing sound came, and Emily was stunned. She turned around and saw William strolling in from the door, with ice frozen between his eyes and eyebrows, exuding a calm and confident aura from top to bottom.He furrowed his brows slightly and walked up to Emily, naturally hugging her. He looked at the salesperson and sneered, "Are the four words' wedding rental 'in your business scope all blind to the human eye?""You...""Besides, I noticed that the wedding dresses you have here are average in style and not of high quality, so there is no need to buy them home at all!"The salesperson looked at them, his eyes almost rolling to the sky. "If you can't afford it, just say you can't afford it! Come pick on our thorns... Oh, we have designer high-end designs in our store!"William raised his eyebrows and saw the wedding dress on the model in the center of the hall, a fish tail style that accentuated his figure. It was adorned with faint gold thread embellishments, and there were also broken diamonds embedded in the chest.The design is indeed quite outstanding, but it cannot be compared to the good things he has seen before."Oh, stop looking!" The salesperson sneered coldly, "You can't afford it even after seeing it! Ah, miss, I really apologize for you. You look so beautiful, and you didn't take good care of yourself before getting married. What a waste of this face!""It's not up to you, an outsider, to talk too much about the matter between me and my husband!"William was taken aback. The little woman, who had always looked down and pleased with her eyes, was now arguing fiercely with others.Emily took a step forward and glared angrily at the clerk, "I can take the wedding dress for dry cleaning and send it back after washing. But you must apologize to my husband for what you just said!""What?"Emily has a soft temper, but she also knows who to look for. She can tolerate being bullied by others, but if someone bullies her side, even if it's a husband she hasn't met and has just been married for a day, she will definitely give her everything.Her face turned red and she paused word by word, "I'll say, apologize to my husband!"The salesperson glanced at her and treated her like air."No need to apologize." William lightly curled his lips and looked down at her. "Do you like that wedding dress?""Hmm?"Emily followed the direction of his fingers and saw the golden wedding dress shining in the center, which immediately moved her heart.But she didn't understand what this man wanted to do.William smiled faintly and took out a card and placed it on the counter. "My wife likes that wedding dress, I'll take it," he saidThe air seemed to freeze in an instant, and the salesperson looked at her with wide eyes, leaving Emily feeling a bit confused."William, what are you doing..." She tugged at his sleeve and whispered, "We're already married!""Let's buy one as a souvenir after we finish." William said calmly, "That one is a designer's high-end design that needs to be tailored. Do you have someone in your store who specializes in measuring sizes?"At this moment, the shop assistant realized and immediately put on a flattering smile, folding his hands and bowing respectfully, "Sir, do you really want it?""Yes, let's take the measurements for my wife now.""Then I'll call the designer to come...""Miss," William raised his eyebrows, "can't you?"The clerk's expression froze."If it weren't for you measuring the size, I wouldn't have bought it."In front of this man with a strong aura, the salesperson felt a bit uneasy, but such orders were rare, and she also had the obligation to measure the size of the customers. So she took out a measuring tape and walked over to Emily."Miss, I'm here to assist you...""Is the energy measured up to the hem like this?" William sneered lightly, his eyes like ink, staring coldly at her. "You have to kneel and measure the size of the hem!".