Chapter 133 [Final Chapter] Part 3

Pei Ji watched her movements intently, then after a moment, raised his hand to cover Ningning's hand, guiding her to untie it step by step. "Like this."

Only when he spoke did he realize how hoarse his voice had become.

As the layers of clothing were peeled away, Ningning's fingertips touched the thinnest undergarment.

Pei Ji lowered his long lashes, his face calm with no ripples, but the blush on his ears grew richer. With a firm grip, he continued to guide her downward.

As the undergarment came off, revealing her slender neck and broad shoulders, Ningning was not seeing his upper body for the first time.

Belonging to a swordsman, his body was tall and muscular, with tight muscles on his chest, abdomen, and forearms. In contrast, Pei Ji's slim figure was positioned just right between the physique of a youth and a man, long and beautiful.

The candlelight flickered, illuminating the deep and shallow, as if trenches, old scars on his body.

It seemed like he had always been getting hurt since childhood.

Feeling a twinge in her heart, Ningning gently traced the long scar on his chest with her fingertips, causing Pei Ji's breath to falter and a hint of desolation to seep into his voice. "...It's not pleasant to look at."

"Why is it not pleasant to look at?"

Sliding her finger upward, passing the prominent Adam's apple and hooking his chin. Her thumb scraped across his profile, and with closed eyes, Pei Ji listened to her soft voice saying, "If my husband is not pleasant to look at, who else in this world can be called handsome?"

The word "husband" was like a fire, landing in his ears, burning hotly. Warmth gathered from his ears, spreading down to his whole body, making him uncontrollably restless.

And Ningning's right hand, gradually moving downward, was getting closer to the heat.

Subconsciously, Pei Ji gripped the bedsheet tightly.

Ningning wanted to exert force but dared not, unsure where to look, so she could only focus on her own wrist. "...Then, then I'll continue—"

The rest of her words got stuck in her throat.

Suddenly, her body was lifted horizontally and placed between the red wedding beddings. Pei Ji climbed onto the bed, descending closer.

His long hair hung softly, covering a large area in shadow. Ningning heard him say, "Let me."

These things were not something a girl could take the initiative with.

The joints of the swordsman's fingers were distinct, bearing calluses and scars formed from years of sword practice. As his fingertips brushed past smooth skin, a rough and tingling itch emerged out of nowhere. The touch slid across, causing the white garment to smoothly slip off. Like a lychee being peeled, revealing the glistening flesh inside, the sight first captured were the round, white and smooth lines, seemingly coated with a pearl-like hue, with a few more strands of pink due to his sudden movements. His right hand meandered, like a lost traveler arriving at undulating hills. The hills swelled with smooth curves like a full moon, and Pei Ji dared not exert force, gently pressing downward. The moonlight was snowy white, the candle flame orange-red, the intertwining colors leaving no secrets hidden. Sensing his gaze, Ningning's cheeks flushed hot, turning her head away. Suddenly, a sword technique flashed through his mind, the sword wind extinguishing the flickering candle flame, and in the sudden darkness, Pei Ji bent down to kiss her. His fingers were warm, his lips equally scorching. The soft lips gently rolled, the tongue warm, lightly touching her mouth, lips, and tongue, leaving only a moist sensation. This kiss was meant to distract her. When Ningning came back to her senses, there was no more concealment between them. Looking down, she could see a looming shadow emerging vividly. Startled, she almost raised her hands to cover her blazing face. "Ningning." His deep black eyes seemed somewhat distracted, his face turning red under the bright moonlight. Despite this, he continued awkwardly guiding her, hoarsely warning her, "It will hurt." Unable to speak, Ningning could only nod. The scorching shadow gradually descended, closing in quietly on the hidden corner. Ningning felt a mix of heat and numbness. Pei Ji silently moved forward, with layers of petals growing in the canyon, drenched in mist. The external force was extraordinarily gentle, stealthily delving into the flowers, causing the leaves to quiver slightly. A drop of dew fell from the flower, followed by a downpour of fragrant raindrops. Ningning held her breath, suppressing any sound. In the deep canyon of the night, with spring rains and swift winds, a boat sailed silently through the darkness, gradually entering deeper waters. Beneath the boat, hidden currents surged, the sound of water flowing softly, just like their convergence. The wind pushed open the window panes, with the crescent moon outside and the girl's white toes also curved. Ningning was too weak to even speak, with only a faint sound escaping her half-open lips. The timid tone spread in the tranquil spring night like pollen, sweet and lingering, creeping into her limbs, most tantalizing. Pei Ji's dark pupils were dim, gazing quietly at her. His messy black hair against his pale cheekbones appeared like a water snake lurking in the dark. His eyes, near hers, seemed to carry warmth, making Ningning's heart race, feeling the heat rising layer by layer, especially because they were—she couldn't continue, taking a sharp breath. "...Pei Ji." As she inhaled, she raised her hand to cover her embarrassed expression, "Don't... look at me." Ignoring her words, he continued to stare at her, murmuring, "Call my name more, okay?" His voice was hoarse and feeble, yet earnest and open, carrying a nostalgic longing, like a kitten yearning for its owner's embrace. Unable to refuse, Ningning's heart softened, trembling as she called out, "Pei Ji." It seemed like Pei Ji smiled, kissing her neck softly, "Hmm." A faint pink tinted her neck, revealing faint blue veins, as his lips traced the pale skin, outlining the bluish-gray veins and bones in succession.