12. Surviving Fairytales (pt. 2.)

Entering the Blue Forest, it was magical!!! There were plants and animals, rivers, lakes, all of it reminded me of the Moors!!! I was seriously debating whether or not I should talk to Lesso about moving my dorm out here or just sleeping out here instead... but I could never be that far away from Lesso! I'd miss her waaaaaay too if much!

"gather 'round everybody! Gather 'round! Now a field of pretty pansies! Perfect for picking ! I'd hate to catch a wedding bouquet with these flowers in them! Never ever touch these beauties as we know from fairytales, that pretty can sometimes be deadly!" Many explained as he picked up his giant  wizard's staf and gently poked the pansies.

In an instant, the pansies became deadly aggressive , showing their fangs and latching onto Yuba's staf

In an instant, the pansies became deadly aggressive , showing their fangs and latching onto Yuba's staf. They growled at Yuba !

Honestly I'd do the same thing if someone poked me with a stick also! I understand the pansies complete and actually smiled at them.
Mother taught me to respect for all creatures from the second I was born...

"No! No no no no no! Drop it! Drop it!" Yuba fussed at the pansies, finally winning the fight and the flowers let go of his staff...

"Now then... moving on!" Yuba instructed as we all moved along and continued on with the lesson...

I stopped and bent down to the flowers.
"I'd do the same thing if I was poked with a stick ." I told the flowers as I stroked their petals, being extremely gently.

The pansies must of sensed I was from the Moors, and knew I respected animals! Most students or professors get snapped at and bitten if they tried to touch the pansies.... when I stroked the pansies, they purred and licked my fingers! I noticed one of the pansies had an almost broken stem! I cupped my hands around it and used all strength I had to activate a tiny drop of magic and my hands glowed green and the stem healed itself...

 when I stroked the pansies, they purred and licked my fingers! I noticed one of the pansies had an almost broken stem! I cupped my hands around it and used all strength I had to activate a tiny drop of magic and my hands glowed green and the stem...

"There you go...". I smiled, got up and hurried off to get back to the group of students...
My friends saw that whole event happen, and they were stunned. Even Yuba was in shock.

"What? " I asked.

They said nothing and went about their studies...

After leaving the blue forest, Yuba closed the gates...

" Class Dismissed!" Yuba yelled and everyone scurried off to their next class...