Chapter 4

THIRD P.O.V.

" What are we dealing with here, Don?" The turtles huddle around Donnie's lab table." It's most likely sex traffickers. Considering it's only women and little girls, starting at an early age of 10, they're targeting." Donnie pulls out a red marker and begins to mark the big map laid on the lab table. " They've been in these areas as of lately. However, we don't know if they'll hit those areas again."

" I don't think they will. At least not for a couple of months if they want to keep their kidnappings untraceable." Leo chimes in. " This spread out all over New York. How in the hell are we going to catch them if they're being unpredictable." Raph growled, staring at the map. " Not only that, but they're not scared of doing kidnappings during daylight," Donnie adds.

" We can't go during daylight," Mikey says, frowning, clearly upset about the situation. " We'll have Casey and the girls stake out these areas daily. Then switch out their positions weekly, spreading them throughout New York." Leo's brothers nod, agreeing with his plan. " We'll start this week and see how things-"

" Hey, guys. We're here," April says, walking into the lair with Karai and Shinigami. The turtles stop their conversation and head to the living room. " Hey guys, here for your lunch date and nail date with HJ?" The girls nod. " Where's HJ? I want to see her belly," Shinigami says excitedly. Shinigami has a sweet spot for babies. " She and Casey are at her appointment." Donnie answers. " Today we'll be able to know if she's having a girl or boy," Mikey says excitedly. " I bet it's a girl." Shinigami excitedly says. " We'll know when they come back." Leo starts. " We need your help."

" What's up, Leo?" Karai says the girls turn their attention to their Leo. " As you know there have been kidnappings lately in New York." The girls nodded as they already heard this information. " So we were hoping we could have you guys stake out the areas they've been hitting lately during the daytime."

" On it, Leo." April confidently says. " So, what areas are we talking about?" Karai chimes. " Here, follow us." The turtles and girls head to the lab. " So here are the areas we're talking about." Donnie points out. " Gosh, that runs throughout all of New York," April says concerned. " Do you know what this means, guys?" Karai says. " What?" the turtles say simultaneously. " With an operation this big. We're going after some deep shit," Shinigami says, looking at the map. " How deep are we talking about?" Leo asks. " Like your local representative storing money in his pockets, deep shit."

" Shit." Raph cuss. The turtles and their allies stare at each other, worried about completing their new mission promptly.

" Hey guys, we're back!" Casey shouts, walking into the lair with HJ. The turtles and the girls walk back into the living. " How did it go?" Raph asks. " Is it a boy or girl?" Mikey and Shinigami simultaneously excitedly ask. HJ smiles and pulls out her ultrasound pictures." Twins, One boy and one girl." Cheers filled the lair.

" I can't wait to meet them." Shinigami excitedly said. " If you want, we can go shopping for supplies for the babies while we're out," Karai says. HJ nods. " Thank you, Karai. Also, when does our nail appointment start?"

" It starts soon, but it's very close by."

" Okay, I just need to go to the bathroom real quick then we can go," HJ says, heading to the bathroom.

" Hey, Casey, we need to talk to you."

" What's up, Leo?"

" We'll discuss it in Donnie's lab." The turtles and Casey head to the lab. " Okay, I'm ready to go."

" Alright, boys, we're heading out!" April shouts as the girls leave the lair. " I'm so excited for you, HJ," Shinigami says. " We all are. Have you thought about any names?"