Chapter 0

[Chapter 0]

Alexandria Jensen's POV

I've never been that girl.

That girl who wakes up in the morning already looking as great as a model.

That girl who's really nice to everybody.

Who people really can't help but love.

That girl who got perfect eye vision.

That girl who's seemingly perfect to the eye.

That girl who just steal people's hearts easily just after meeting them just for a few minutes.

That girl who naturally got all the looks, smarts, and friends.

That girl who could post a picture of her on social media and not find any insecurities about it.

That girl who got the perfect life.

That girl who falls in and out of love so easily.

That girl who get someone new easily just like a snap of her finger right after she got out of a relationship.

Who the one she likes, always likes her back.

Who's life, everybody envies.

No, I am definitely not that kind of girl.

I'm not his type, unlike my cousins and sisters I'm definitely not like that -the girl that guys go for. In fact, I'm the polar opposite of that girl, really.

Because, I am the girl that you couldn't see.

The kind of girl who guys walk past and ignore.

Who you've never seen or think of in that way.

Who you at least have once shoved in the hallways.

Who you walk through everyday without knowing.

The one that a lot of people probably couldn't remember being friends with in the past.

The girl who hides from the spotlight.

Who dislikes the spotlight.

The kind who loves working backstage and helping people secretly.

The girl you called geek, bookworm, nerd.

And many other hurtful and heart stabbing names.

The one that was shoved into the lockers in the hallways.

Who is supposedly "the teacher's pet" and "good student" or "attention whore" as they put it.

The girl who loves the peacefulness and comfort of the library's silence.

The girl who secretly helps you whisper the answers to the teacher's questions when you're not paying attention.

The girl who've seen love die a lot of times, maybe a time too much that she herself couldn't be in love without feeling that it would hurt herself in the end.

The girl who comforted you through all of your good and bad days when you're not hanging out with your so called "popular friends".

The girl who had always been there for you when everybody turns their backs to you and bullied you just like herself.

Who's been there for you when you break up with your girlfriends all through high school.

Who had always smiled and uttered positive things for you to cheer you up, though not always real.