Chapter 17- First of Lasts

Y/N POV

I grunted as my back hit the bedding pallet. He wasn't trying to be rough, but even with all our bedding piled together the cave floor under the tarp was unforgiving.

My sounds joined the fire crackling and the sound of insects as he bit into my neck again.

The pain was short lived as he immediately licked and kissed it better. I wasn't sure if he drew blood, if he did he licked it clean up.

He waved a hand and my top vanished. Leaving me exposed to my bra.

He smirked down at me, his hazel eyes predatory. "Shall I throughly impress you now?"

I didnt have a chance to answer as he waved his hand again and my bra was gone.

I made a small squeak sound as he visibly tugged on whatever restraint he put on himself.

My breasts were peaked against the cold air, and he was blinking at me like I was a new creature.

"Have I impressed you instead?" I croaked, but he didn't acknowledge my joke as his hands gently explored me.

The curious male he was, he leaned down and kissed one breast, his other hand softly flicking me.

My inner thighs were experiencing a torrential downpour.

His sharp teeth scraped along my nipple, another promise for later. I whined in anticipation but he pulled away, smiling softly at the red marks he left on me.

"I don't want you getting cold." He said, his midnight voice a low growl, pulling his black knit top off and tossing it to me. I immediately slipped it on. His scent flooded me, and I could've sworn shadows came attached and clinged to me even more. I especially felt them swirling my breasts, keeping me stimulated. It was a weird sensation-

"I told them to that." He purred, looking awfully cocky. His messy dark hair swooped over his brow. With his chest exposed- gods finally- I could see every swirling tattoo, his chiseled chest, broad shoulders- I could've finished at just the sight of how perfect he was. How did a shirt hide so much.

If he wasn't so attractive and his dick wasn't about to go in me I'd fuss at him for being so egotistical.

"How shall I keep you warm down here?" He muttered to himself, tugging my pants down.

I couldn't respond as I was too flushed with embarrassment at the slickness that coated my thighs and clothing by now.

He still wasn't used to the sight as he brought two scarred fingers down and gently stroked me.

I gasped and bucked my hips, but he glanced up at me and shadows pooled around my wrists and ankles.

"What-" I rasped, the shadows warmly coating me.

"Don't jerk too much." He warned, teeth flashing. "That's your only warning darling." (Where did he hear that from?)

His icy tone didn't match his fingers as he gently inserted them in me and I moaned softly, though I tried not to squirm too much. My body ached and my chest burned with the idea of what he threatened.