Chapter 22- An invitation

Y/N POV

I had lost count of how many climaxes I had after a while.

We had intercourse on the bed, the floor, the wall, the bath, and he took me in the air too.

The thought of a drunk Azriel trying to fly AND have sex with me was exciting enough that we tried it.

He flew lopsidedly, flapping twice as much as he usually did, and it was indeed thrilling. We were high enough that we probably looked like two birds fighting.

His alcohol wore off through the night, though at first I have to say I loved his sloppy and loose movements.

Now we collapsed together, no doubt the sun will be making an appearance soon. The shadows he used to bind my hands and ankles shrank away and I quickly curled into his arms.

We were slick with sweat at this point, even after a bath- how long ago was that?

He was shirtless, only in his second pair of undershorts and I was completely naked.

We were totally spent, he had just finished cleaning/eating me out and uncountable amount of times, and I couldn't even stand to open my eyes as he snuggled me, pulling the soft blankets over us both.

He kissed my head, his thumbs sweeping over my back where he held me.

"I'm so proud of you. You did so well. Good girl." He whispered, his voice strained and deep.

I didn't have the energy to respond with anything but a soft groan.

I was asleep in seconds, having been loved on for hours and hours by my mate.

—————————————————————————
Azriel POV

Azriel.

I squinted my eyes shut.

Az- I mean- good morning.

I blinked them open.

Good morning.

I slept all night- a few hours- in the same position- holding Y/N to my chest and curling my wings around her.

Warm fuzzy feelings flooded my brain and body- my mate in my arms.

It's almost lunch and I haven't seen you.

Would you believe me if I said you just woke me up?

Rhys chuckled. How unlike you brother. Did she keep you up all night?

It was a joint effort. My inner voice smiled.

So she accepted the bond?

His voice was hopeful and kind.

She did.

I know you said you didn't want to make it a big thing. I know. But everyone's here in the river house, everyone but Mor. We want to meet her. Invite her for lunch.