27

It was a calm night. And the boys decided to have a movie marathon. As of now, they're already getting ready in their basement as Seungcheol set up the projector against the white cloth they hanged up. Jun, Jisoo and Seokmin had just finished bringing down the beanbags, sleeping bags, pillows and blankets.

Whileas the rest of the members were coming back and forth adjusting or adding something to the place or just slowly piling up the small tables with food.

"Popcorn?" Minghao asked as he arrived down, sitting beside Jun. He glanced at Jisoo who shook his head as he caressed Seokmin's hair who fell asleep on his lap.

"Save it for later Hao" Jun smiled, putting away the bowl.

Minghao pouted.

Just then a loud thud was heard from upstairs that caused Seokmin to jolt up awake. It was then followed by the sound of heavy footsteps as they saw Mingyu running in.

"You guys won't believe what I just witnessed!!" He yelled.

"Soonyoung and Jihoon making out?" Jisoo guessed.

"That's not a surprise anymore Gyu" Seokmin yawned.

"First of all, no. I'm not that kind of a perv. Second of all, it's Wonu!!"

"What's with Wonu?" Jun asked.

"He has—"

"I have super strength......" Wonwoo muttered as he slowly walked down the stairs.

"No way!!" Minghao exclaimed. "That's awesome"

"No, it is not awesome!!" Wonwoo panicked.

"Why not? Super strength is an awesome power Wons" Seungcheol said, looking up for a minute.

"Let me guess, you're afraid it might go out of control?" Minghao raised an eyebrow.

Wonwoo nodded.

"It's gonna be scary at first, yes" Jihoon said, appearing from the stairs. "But you'll get used to it, I mean look at me, I still can't even control my minor power" He sighed, leaning on the stair railing as he accidentally touched the railing and the wood turned to ash in a minute, causing him to fall over.

He groaned, sitting up. "See what I mean?"

"I'll get Kwan" Jun said, jogging his way up.

Jisoo stood up, flicking his hand as the stair railing came back at one piece.

Jihoon massaged his elbow to ease the pain. "What I'm saying Wons, is that it's gonna be tough at first but soon you can control your minor power just how you do with your wind"

"Take us for example" Seokmin added on, gesturing to himself and Minghao. "I sometimes accidently change the colors of the objects in the dorm. But thinking again, you guys never notice"

"Oh right, you have color changing as a minor power. So that's why I noticed the wall changed color last week" Seungcheol said.

Seokmin blushed red in embarrassment. "Sorry, but the others didn't even notice. Besides, it was time for a new wall color" He reasoned.

"It's okay" Seungcheol waved it off.

"And you won't believe how much I've been through when I got my minor power" Minghao spoke up. "I can't even sleep at night because of all the ruckus from the other rooms. Some.....I don't even wanna mention" He shivered.

"How'd you work that out?" Seokmin asked.

Minghao smiled. "Meditation. I learn the ignore the unnecessary noises then I focus on my power in times of need"