8

𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙱𝚃𝚂 & 𝙴𝚇𝙾

Today was one of the those days where Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok close up Ddaeng Magic Shop to.....visit one of their....close friends.

"Do we have to?" Hoseok whispered, as the trio walked to the dorm they used to live.

"It's a rule that we all agreed to Seok" Yoongi said, kicking some pebbles.

"Well, here it is" Namjoon muttered, coming face to face to a dorm they all missed.

Yoongi sighed as he walked up the front porch, knocking on the door. "Hello?"

The door opened and a bunny toothed Daylight who had purple hair appeared.

"H-Hyungs??" The Daylight widen his doe eyes.

"Hey Kookie, it's been a while hasn't it?" Hoseok spoke softly, reaching his arms out for a hug

He expected for the boy to just leave the door open, but he was surprised when he actually hugged back.

"H-Hyung.....it's been too long" He whispered, nuzzling his head on Hoseok's neck.

"Kook? Who's at the..........door" A tall male stopped from entering the kitchen as he spotted their visitors.

"O-Oh, come in, I'll get something to drink so we can start yeah? I'll call Tae and Jimin" He said.

😈

The 7 males sat in the dining room, 7 plates of tteokboki for each person.

"So.....it's already been a month s-since we last saw each o-other" Jin spoke up. "How are you boys?" He asked the three Shadows.

"Honestly hyung—" Namjoon started off.

"We've been fine hyung, thanks" Yoongi cut off the younger's word, giving a glare at the oldest Daylight. "And I'm starting to regret agreeing to this deal"