17

Seungcheol was up in the early hours of 5 am, whereas the sun has yet to rise.

He was sipping on his coffee mug when he heard guitar strings playing.

It couldn't be Jihoon, their room was too far from where Cheol stood to be heard. Couldn't be Seokmin either as the poor guy was dead tired and wouldn't be waking up till lunchtime.

Seungcheol dragged his feet to the source of the sound, finally stopping in front of the music room Seungcheol had built for whenever one of the members wants to practice on a instrument without any distractions.

He pushed the door open, his eyes widening at the sight of the unfamiliar male playing a guitar.

Said male has purple hair, but it looks like the colors were slowly fading out. He wore a brown knitted vest over the white sleeved shirt with khaki shorts. Not to mention the brown beret resting at the top of his hair.

The song ended with the last strum, as the unfamiliar male looked up, his eyes widening in horror

The song ended with the last strum, as the unfamiliar male looked up, his eyes widening in horror. "F*ck"

"Who are you?" Seungcheol finally spoke, entering and closing the door before the man could try to escape.

"I......." The man sighed. "Promise you won't freak out?"

"Depends" Seungcheol replied.

The purple haired male stood up, putting the guitar down gently.

"I'm..........the oldest member of ASTRO" He said, as he shifted to the person he was impersonating all this time.

Seungcheol gasped, dropping his mug as it shattered to pieces.

The Astro-veler looked down in worry as he flicked his wrist, as the mug came back at one piece.

Seungcheol's jaw dropped, looking at him.

The male smiled as he shifted back to his real form. "My name is Myungjun. Or you can just call me MJ"

"........."

"You must be freaked out" MJ softly chuckled, taking a step forward. "But I promise, we don't wanna hurt anyone" He reassured.

"T-Then why did you kidnap our Chan?" He cleared his throat. "Where is he anyways? And Minghao?" Seungcheol said, coming to his senses after the shock.

MJ bit his lip. "We don't want to hurt him Seungcheol-ssi. To you guys he may just be your Shadow maknae, but to the whole other species out there, he's the savior to all our curses and problems"

"Wait, I'm confused" Seungcheol shook his head.

MJ nodded. "I guess it's time to tell all your friends the truth"

"Okay then, let's go to the living room, I'll gather them up" Seungcheol said as he opened the door. But before he could step out, he looked at the Astro-veler. "You should shift into Chan, you know, so that they don't punch you the moment they see you"