9

Hansol groaned as he fluttered his eyes open, the first feeling coming into his senses was the aching pain of his back not only landing on the road, but making a hole.

"Ow..." He slowly sat up as he looked around, seeing himself near a business building.

"Shoot, what happened?" He muttered as he stood up, patting off the dust on his clothes and he slowly walked forward.

He covered his eyes at the bright orange light that's shining from somewhere.

Once he had walked closer, his jaw dropped in disbelief.

There, every Shadow was, in their Villain forms. Every single one. But that wasn't the only thing that caught his attention.

It was his fellow members that stood in a line, all eyes glowing a bright orange.

From Seungcheol to Seungkwan, the 11 Daylights all had blank faces as they all floated in the air.

"What the f*ck?" Hansol has accidentally said out loud.

Next thing they knew was a fireball unexpectedly being fired towards the two, going inside their chests as orange blocked their vision.

Jihoon and Wonwoo slowly stood straight as their faces went blank, the orange color glowing in their eyes.

Chan smirked, looking up as he saw Seokmin slowly coming back from the clouds.

A loud crash was heard as Seokmin landed on a car on his back.

"Aish, that was a pain in the ass" He said, sitting up when he noticed Jihoon and Wonwoo stiffly standing. "Hey, what's with you guys?"

Chan smirked as he watched his puppets turn around for Seokmin to see.

Said Daylight widen his eyes. "H-Hey! What's with those eyes?! Don't tell me—"

Seokmin was cut off when Jihoon freezes his mouth, making him unable to talk as he and Wonwoo grabbed him by the arms, pulling him to Chan.

While that's happening Jisoo was falling back down from outer space.

"MY FACE IS SO NUMB!!!" He screamed as he almost landed on the ground if someone hadn't catched him with their wind.

Jisoo sighed in relief. "Oh thank you so much......." He turned around as his face dropped. ".........Wonwoo?"

He didn't expected to see a frozen-mouth Seokmin with Jihoon and Wonwoo who has orange eyes.

"What's going on?"

Chan grinned evilly. "Get him boys" He ordered.

"Yes Master"

😈

Seungcheol was startled when suddenly Soonyoung entered the car where he was hiding.

"Hyung! Thank goodness I found you!" Soonyoung panted, as small flames appeared at some ends of his hair.

"Woah woah woah, calm down" Seungcheol patted the fire away. "Relax, and tell me what's going on?"

Soonyoung took a deep breath, before letting it out, his shoulders slumping in relaxation.

"Okay" He let out another breath. "I'm calm"

"Good. Now tell me" Seungcheol held him by the shoulder softly.

"Chan.....he's controlling Jihoon and Wonwoo, and he's captured Seokmin and Jisoo"