Chapter 5 - A Condition

Turn the vid on for atmosphere!

"Mingyu? Have you ever liked somebody?"

All the confidence Mingyu had in himself were swooshed away by one question. He didn't know what to answer; because he does have someone he likes.

Mingyu was scared. He was confused.

Woozi was nervous. And terrified.

"U-U-Um.." Mingyu stuttered once again and felt his words shredded right from his tongue; raw.

The elder started chewing on the corner of his bottom lip anxiously as he didn't know what to expect. He wanted the other to tell him that he does certainly like him, but a small part of him doesn't want the younger to say so.

Mingyu figured it was time. He needed to tell the boy sooner or later, whether he liked it or not. He started recollecting the tiny amount of strength left in him with a deep inhale.

"This is--"

Just in time to save the moment, the blonde decided to cut him off. He somewhat didn't want to hear what the other had to say at the moment. All Woozi cared about was being with him. He didn't want to lose Mingyu; he felt as if they had met in a previous life and were meant to be reunited. He sensed a sort of familiarity, but he didn't wanna go in too deep.

"You know.." Woozi started with his head hung low, not facing the younger. "Your eyebrows look really cute when you're serious." He snapped his head up to Mingyu and did something he wouldn't have anticipated himself.

He lunged forward so quickly no one could've seen clearly with the naked eye, and pressed his plump pink lips onto the other's black eyebrow softly with his eyes shut.

Mingyu was greatly startled and his body even slightly shuddered at the elder's touch as he froze in bewilderment. He loved it. He loved how the butterflies swarmed around his stomach non-stop, he loved the feeling of Woozi's lips on the spot above his eyes. He couldn't imagine how it would feel if they were on his lips.

After a few moments that had felt like forever, Woozi pulled away and stood up with a sly smirk to hide all the emotions he was feeling; delight, embarrassment, joy, fright, carefree, and so much more all at the same time, overwhelming him greatly.

Mingyu fumbled with his words as it scattered around him, opening and closing his mouth only to produce such bizarre sounds.

But then one word was successfully pronounced, and it would probably be anyone's reaction to what had just evolved.

"-What?"

Woozi laughed aloud at the younger's choice of response, slightly clutching his stomach and bending his body. "You should've seen your face!" The elder pointed at Mingyu, still laughing his heart out.

It was that funny. He wasn't feigning.

The short blonde spread his arms playfully, looking down at the taller who was still stiff in his position. "I was just playin' around, shrug head."

But Woozi perfectly knew he wasn't joking. He'd been longing the small action of affection for quite a while now.

Mingyu widened his eyes, and it was very clear that he was beyond annoyed with the glare Woozi was receiving.

If looks could kill, he would've never made it outside this room.

"I'm going home. You coming or what?" Woozi checked his watch, but then snorted in embarrassment as there was nothing to see other than his skin. "Oops."

Mingyu was gradually getting more annoyed by how Woozi was acting as if nothing happened. Because something did happen. It was a huge something for him.