Chapter 7 - Sleep

Mingyu unconsciously buried his face into the elder's warm nape; snuggling in from time to time as he held the other's waist tightly from behind.

But Woozi couldn't sleep.

He didn't want to waste this moment with something as useless as sleeping, even if it was with Mingyu. He wanted to stay awake to enjoy as each second passes, shifting here and there as comfort overwhelmed him.

Being in Mingyu's arms felt warm and safe.

Woozi turned his body to face the younger; taking his features in with every move of his eyes. Mingyu had angelic closed double eyelids, a perfectly sharp and pointy nose, slightly tapered cheeks, soft and pink full lips, and a structured jawline.

Has he always been this beautiful?

"Mingyu?" The voice startled Mingyu, opening his eyes slowly. He was surprised to the sight of the elder sniffing and clutching tightly into his white T-shirt, but nevertheless wrapped his arms around the other's smaller body.

"Yes?"

"Can I say something?" Woozi softly spoke, burying his face deeper.

Mingyu exhaled a deep sigh as he caressed the blonde's hair lovingly; eyes half-closed. "I'm listening."

Still not looking up, Woozi started after a clear of his throat. "Kim Mingyu, I can't promise you a happy ending filled with wedding bells and diamond rings, but all I know is that when you kiss me, everything just seems right in this world."

Mingyu widened his eyes at the elder's words, but then chuckled it off with a sniff-kiss on the shorter's soft and fluffy hair.

"Then, would you care for another one?"

Woozi snapped his head up to the other and before he could say anything, a pair of plump pink lips attacked his chapped ones with a soft bump.

He melted into the kiss, slumping his shoulders down slowly. Mingyu's hand found its way to Woozi's cheek as he pulled the senior closer to deepen the interaction.

"I love you." Woozi whispered between the kisses.

"I love you more than you love me." The younger whispered back huskily, raking his finger's through the elder's hair.

"That can't possibly happen." Woozi chuckled as he flipped their positions, now sitting on the junior's stomach.

"Try me." Mingyu teased with a smile playing on his lips, intertwining his fingers with Woozi's as he pulled his lover down to fill the gap between them.

Mingyu clutched onto the hem of the elder's red sweater, pulling it up bit by bit as the kiss gradually turned passionate. He ran his palms through the other's bare back as he felt butterfly kisses being planted across his collarbones, moans and grunts filling the room.

"Woozi, it's 2AM.." Mingyu remarked as he pulled away a little bit.

Even if it was dark, he could still perfectly see Woozi's roll of eyes.

"I don't care.." The blonde straightened his position only to sit on Mingyu's broad chest, looking down as if he was the most beautiful creature Woozi had ever encountered.

Which was probably one of the truest statements in this world.

"But I wanna sleep.." Mingyu pouted in an aegyo attempt, earning a playful chuckle from the other.

"Okay, okay. You win." Woozi dropped himself to the side and pulled the blanket to cover both bodies. Mingyu shuddered from the cold, which grabbed the elder's attention.