Finale - Turning Page

Kim Mingyu sneakily snaked his arm around the smaller's waist, slowly pulling him closer before bringing his hand upwards, now resting on Jihoon's shoulder.

A small glance of Woozi's eyes made its way to the taller, blinking a few times before shrugging it off coolly and fixing his gaze back to the road in front of him.

Mingyu didn't mind much about what society would think about them, since they wouldn't have any say in it, right?

Whereas Jihoon was beyond mortified of what others may think of them. His friends? They'd probably be okay with it, but what about his relatives? Wouldn't they be ashamed?

"Hey," Mingyu softly muttered, as if being extra careful as he turned his head towards Woozi, lips slightly parted and eyes full what was seemingly called love. "Are you hungry? Wanna grab some brunch? It's already 10AM now.." He took a few moments to check his watch. 

And at that moment, Jihoon couldn't help but to stare at how the other's eye could have sparkled so brightly, and how his nose slightly twitched at the bright blue numerals glowing on his watch, and how his puckered lips pouted at the grumbling sound of his stomach.

And at that moment, Jihoon knew he should have never doubted anything about them.

And at that moment, Jihoon perfectly knew he was indeed

physically,

emotionally,

definitely,

sincerely,

very in love.

"Earth to Woozi? C'mon, let's get some bread or something." Mingyu waved his hands in front of Woozi's face, snapping the other back to reality with a slight shake of head and a few nods to go along with before following Mingyu to wherever he was taking him.

Finally spotting a bread stall, they quickly approached the old man and was warmly greeted with a bright grin plastered across the man's lips.

"Well you guys sure do look hungry! I mean, I can TOTALLY hear your stomach singing some kinda orchestra." The man kindly joked as he patted his stomach; even Mingyu was laughing along.

But something caught the blonde's attention; choco-cheese bread. Loads of them.

Woozi quickly slapped the other's arm and pointed excitedly towards a dozen of seemingly shining plasticized breads. Mingyu took notice and a wide smile grew on his face; he could hardly get one at school, and seeing a lot of them in one place was practically a dream to him.

"Oh, so the all-time favorite it is then?" Both nodded almost immediately. "Alright, how many for you boys? Five? Ten? I'm giving you guys a 50% discount here!" The slightly oversized man beamed as he handed them both ten each.

Mingyu widened in surprise, "B-but- why, sir?" Woozi nodded, as if asking the same question. Was the guy Santa in disguise or some sort?

"Well," the eldest tapped his chin in thought, almost shocking the other two, "consider this a gift for being and loving who you are! Ho-ho, and don't worry, lads, your secret is safe with me." The man gave a little wink to end his promise.

The couple widened their eyes and froze, startled from what the man had said, and exchanged expressions.

"How did you know?" Mingyu questioned, still in the same state.

The man with white hair chuckled tenderly, "I'm good like that, son. I've seen the kind of look you give to that young man beside you."

Woozi instantly looked away in attempt to hide the heat rising up his cheeks.