HetaOni : Brothers (2/4)

...
"I envy them... Steve... Is my love...Not enough?"

...

"Bruder. I..." Ludwig muttered.
"... Yeah... That voice..." Gilbert said.
The German brothers stared at each other as the others were all settling down on their beds.
"Feliciano , go not with me for a moment. " Lovino asked me.
"But... It's not safe? "
"I mean it's just outside this passage. So if anything happens , they would surely be able to hear us." He persuaded me.
"Okay~"
Oh... If only I hadn't agreed.

We stepped out of the room and we talked.
"Feliciano... If anything is disturbing you... Please tell me. Not because in your brother or anything. It's because we're both Italy."
"L - Lovino. .."

But a sudden interruption came sounding in our minds.
"Ahahahaha~ I envy you guys! So much love! Oh~ I know! Why don't one of you be a good boy and... Let me kill you! Ahahahaha~ It's not a choice or anything ~ If neither of you do , then I have no choice but to kill both of you! "

Lovino and I stared at each other and we were both speechless.
"I-I-" I wanted to speak up.
But Lovino pushed me away and walked out of the door.
"Lovino!!" Walking out of the safe room means suicide. Unless you're well prepared but when Lovino pushed me away , he gave me his only weapon and headed out. He jammed the door from outside and refused to let me out.
"Hey stupid brother of mine... Please take care of my citizens from now on..." He said and I swore , I could feel my heart being stabbed at that point.
"Lovino! Please let me out! It doesn't have to be this way!" I cried till my voice became hoarse.
Everyone came out of the safe room and saw me crying and banging the door non - stop. And the more I felt my heart was being stabbed.
"Ahahahaha~ Well done ! Well done! Bravo to the big brother! But for now , Steve is kinda not in the mood to kill~ You're lucky he still have one quater of his life left~ Hahahahaha~" The voice said and we heard a click from the room's door.
I immediately opened the door and ran out.
And all I saw was a very bloody body of my big brother.
He was lying there and there was a symbol beside him.
It was a little symbol that he made up when I was young and very afraid of many things.
He told me that the symbol represents the courage I have in my heart.
And that , he would be there for me when ever the symbol is drawn.

Tears gushed out of my eyes as he continued smiling at me and then , he muttered ,"Don't. .. Worry about me... Take.. Care... Of My brother... For me..Big boss."
Antonio kneeled down and cried along as Lovino held his hands.
"Boss will. Boss will take care of Feli and Boss will take care of you. So please hold on. We'll bring you back into the safe room right now. Just hold my hand tight and don't sleep." Antonio lifted up Lovino and carried him into the safe room.

The scene was very disheartening.
Everyone around us was either in shock if not , they were all sad.

When we headed back to the safe room , China immediately went to the kitchen and he said ,"I'll whip up some good food for you all , aru. And some soup for Lovino. So he will recover quickly! "
The fact that he wants to cook food for us , lifted the mood. Alittle.

Antonio and I washed up Lovino and we placed him back onto the bed.
He was already asleep by then.
Lovino was lying there.
His pulse was slow and so was his breathing.
Everyone was worried.
What if... Lovino would never wake up again?!
No. I mustn't think that way.
Lovino will wake up.
He's a country for god sake!
He will wake up and he will defeat that monster!
And because he is my brother...
He have to wake up...

"Feliciano... Are you feeling alright?" Ludwig asked.
"Yeah... I'm sure Lovino will wake up." I smiled and held onto my brother's hand tightly.

"Now... Who's my next "Brother to be killed"? Ahahahaha~"

*Author's Notes :
Aye ~ Sorry for such a short chapter but I'll be doing Lovino's point of view for the next chapter. ^^ And , guess who's the next brother? There will be more near death scenes coming your way. But no worries.. It'd be a happy end for everyone... I think.