HetaOni : Fighting for you

.../.../...

...Day

12 57

I will not give up... No matter how difficult it is...

But...

Ludwig is really too strong!! I can't stand a chance to win him on arm wrestling!

"Wah! I lost!" I cried.

"Hehe... You can't win against West when it comes to arm wrestling!" Gilbert said.

"... Can I give it a try?" Alfred asked.

"... Uh... Sure?" Ludwig said unconfidently.

"Ready... Set... Ludwig look behind you!" Alfred pointed behind.

Everyone of us looked and Alfred took the opportunity and slammed Ludwig's hand down on the table.

"Yay! I won!" Alfred smiled.

"...I knew he was tricking us so I put in force but I didn't knew Alfred was really so strong..." Ludwig said.

"Eh?! You knew?!" Alfred said.

"...Who would fall for such a common trick? As long as we are in here , none of us would be in danger." Ludwig explained.

"Ah..." Everyone nodded their head.

After the game , Ludwig , Alfred , Gilbert and I went to take a bath.

"Hey West! How did you have so much time to build this when you are injured?" Gilbert asked.

"I don't know..." Ludwig replied.

"Maybe because of his strength?" Alfred munched.

"...Alfred...? Are you eating in the bathroom?!" Gilbert exclaimed.

"Yesh! Huwai?" Alfred said.

"... It's not normal to eat in the bathroom...." Ludwig said.

After the bath , we went to gather.

"We're going out again... Huh?" Alfred said.

"I'm scared... But I'll do my best!" Matthew said while holding right onto Alfred's hand.

"...I don't know but I can somehow promise that we are going to survive this loop and this is the final loop!" I said with confident.

"Ok... We're trusting you then , Feliciano!" Alfred nudged me.

"Yeah..."

"It is so frustating..."
"I'm glad... We could make... A new breach to... gether..."
"Would you take of Feliciano for me? He's fast on his feet... But it'll be hard for him to defeat the monster himself..."
"Really... You're slow on the uptake..."
"If you stay here... You'll only going to be the way... Get away quickly..."
"Because they're both important to me...I regret nothing..."
"Anyone.. Who... Disobeys... Will have to... Run... Ten laps..."
"If you don't hurry... He'll start to add more... Kesesese..."

What's that? Why are they in my head? Are they my memories? Or...?

Whatever it is , I promised to get them out this time!

"Ready?" I asked them.

"Hell Yeah!"

"Yep!"

"Hai!"

"Kesesese , I'm always ready!"

"Yeah!"

Yes!"

"Ohonhonhon~"

"Urgh..."

We were ready to go out... But before we even moved a few steps after we went out , the monster appeared...

"YoU wILl NOt eScaPe..." It mumbled and started attacking us.

Kiku , Arthur , Alfred and Ludwig were of course the most fit to fight at the time. They went on an battled with the monster for us.

"Bloody hell... It has became stronger than we thought!" Arthur rubbed his eyes.

"... Don't rub your eyes." Alfred said to England.

"W-what??" Arthur stared at Alfred for a second before realizing that they were still in a battle.

"Fight you bloody wanker!" He used his magic to attack.

Alfred... He looked sad... Could it be something to do with the past loop?

...

" Take this!" Ludwig yelled as he gave the final attack.

As usual , the monster disappeared.

But it was somehow unusual this time ,

"Ahehehehe~ Just how long can you all survive this horror mansion? Many tried to escape but none had succeed so far! My dear Steve is just getting stronger each time you defeat him. Hm~ Aha! I know! I'll give you all a leeway for coming here so far! Only one can defeat Steve with a power which one is to be sacrificed! But don't worry. If you all chose the right person , none will have to die here! Hehehe~ Bye now!"

....

"Who was that?" Antonio asked.

"... Sounds like Feliciano if you asked me." Wang Yao said.

"B-but I'm right here!"I retorted.

"Well... Yeah. But that voice do sound an awful lot like you. ... So Italian and all..." Alfred said.

"..."

"Bloody Git."

"What?!"

...

"So be it. Feliciano, promise us... Even if we all don't make it out there... You still have to make it out alive for us. Survive even if you're the only country left. Because you hold us in your memories. Because we're still living in your memories. So survive. Live proudly as Italy. Live proudly as Feliciano Vargas. My dear brother , Feliciano Vargas... And if we're lucky , maybe we'll..."

"It's no good , Lovi. .. You can't... Say something halfway. .. Feli won't understand... Haha..."

"Haha... You're right, stupid tomato bastard. ... Feliciano... Listen to me , if we're lucky , if it's possible , maybe we will get to meet again... As humans. All of us... So , don't give up on searching for us... Because we'll be back. We'll... Catch up with you. .. Maybe Years later though... Haha... Now go! "
"...B-brother. ..."

...

"Ahh... What's this? I'm crying... Haha... I must be worried for that idiot... Haa... This is it right , Antonio?"

"...Yeah... Well... At least we got to die together... Haha... Well... I'm very tired... I guess..."
"Stupid bastard. You're making me cry again... Haha..."
"..."
"Gone already... Stupid Asshole. .. Didn't say a proper goodbye... Oh well... See you later... Feliciano..."

...

-------
End of Chapter.

... Sorry for not updating recently ;; But hope you enjoy reading ! And please continue to support this story!