HetaOni : Feliciano's Second Wish

.../.../...

...Day

13 : 45

The time has resumed... But yet we can't escape... That monster has been chasing after us for many loops... I don't even remember how much we have gone through... It seemed that Arthur has the ability to make us go back in time. If I were to die , Arthur would turn back the clock.

And if I were to survive... But not all of us are together , I would be the one who turn back the time. So many times , I was the one who turned the clock back. But not before the time I told Alfred about the haunted mansion... Why...

Today , we lost Gilbert , Wang Yao and Matthew... That monster killed them...

Gilbert died because of me.

The monster attacked me , but Gilbert fought with it. Gilbert had yet healed from the last battle and so... He lost his life for me...

Wang Yao... He was alone at that time... He was finding for us... We shouldn't have split up. We should have been together...

The monster appeared before him and he screamed... That was the last time we have heard of him...

Matthew... His head was smashed on the pure white piano... Blood were splattered everywhere... Brain matters around the keys... He was still clutching on his maple syrup...

Alfred was devastated when he heard his brother died... Arthur wanted to turn back in time to bring Matthew back alive but it seemed that his magic couldn't work...

Why... Why must we go through this so many fucking times?! Why can't we just live our normal happy lives?! Why... I want to go back home... With everyone... Hugging each other... Laughing together... Smiling as much as we want... Why must we suffer because of my words...? I want everyone together... Even if it costs my life... I know if Kiku and... Ludwig knows my plan , they would be angry at me... No... Everyone would be angry at me... But... At all costs... I will stop this once and for all...

I cannot let them suffer anymore. And , Arthur's magic seemed to won't work in this loop... So the next loop... I beg that he can't use his magic too. Please...

Take me back in time once again to the point when we are all together with Lovino and Antonio... The time when we last stop before Wang Yao , Matthew , Gilbert died... Please!

.../.../...

...Day

.......

I woke up. I found myself lying on the bed. ... I don't remember anything... Why is that so?

"You bastard! You finally woke up!" Someone who has the same curl on my hair cried and kept hitting my chest.

"Ow... Why did you do that , Fratello?" I said.

"Wait... Fratello? Why did I just called you that?" I asked.

"...N-no... Not again... How can you lose your memories again?!" The guy kept hitting my chest then hugged me and cried.

"A-again? What do you mean? I have never seen you before..." I mumbled.

"Stupid bastard... Stupid..." He cried.

"W-what do you mean 'again' ?" A muscular man asked.

He looked so familiar... Who is he?

"I did mention before didn't I? I carried some of Feliciano's memories... And this had happened before... In some other loop..." The guy explained.

"Feliciano? Are you alright?" A guy with weird eyebrows asked me.

"Si! Uhh... Mr. Eyebrows?" I said.