Chapter 14: Just Kid Sh*t

Third person's POV

It was a new day and Darren, Harper, Cash, Amerie and Siobhan were just checking out on where Darren, Harper and Cash were going to be living together as the small group of the five best friends were just walking up the stairs to the apartment together before Harper said to everyone else "Omg, our house is sick" "Yeah, Roger's a legend" Cash said to Harper before she said to everyone else "Shit yeah, housewarming tomorrow, tell everyone" The five best friends were just looking around at the apartment together now as Cash said to everyone else "It's perfect" Darren then had a look of disgust on their face since they could smell that was something disgusting in the apartment as Amerie and Siobhan were just looking over at them while Darren asked everyone else "Oh, uh, is it?" "Yes" Harper said to them as Cash and Harper had walked off to check out the bedrooms in the building before Darren said to the other two girls as the trio had walked further into the main living room area of the apartment by now "Wait, Am and Sio, help me find where that shanky smell is coming from, don't be human remains, please, don't be human remains" "Have you guys heard from Quinni?, I've sent her this really long message and she just replied a seahorse emoji, I don't know on what to do with that" Amerie asked Darren and Siobhan as she was just looking down at her phone while Darren was just checking out some drawers in a filing cabinet and Siobhan had bent down and she was just checking under a random covered up couch for anything before Darren said to Amerie "Yeah, she's been super weird lately but-" Darren then just smelled something closely nearby the trio before they said to Amerie and Siobhan "Hang on babes, I think that I'm getting close" Darren then had opened up the top drawer of the filing cabinet and they just let out a few coughing sounds right as whatever was making that disgusting smell had finally been found before Darren just pulled out a rotting piece of deil meat as they said to the two girls "Is that deli meat?" "Ugh, throw that away, Darren, it's going to make me sick" Siobhan said to Darren as she just stood up before she had covered up her mouth and her nose with one of her hands to block out the smell as Darren said to Siobhan "This does not spark joy" Darren then just threw the piece of deli meat across the room and it just landed onto a window before Harper had appeared on the other side of the window as she said to everyone else while she just walked into the living room area of the apartment by now "I have a house!, I have a fucking house!, I'm gonna get letters sent here and shit!" Cash, Harper and Darren then just began to celebrate together about getting a place of their own together by just jumping around, screaming just like manics and they were sharing a group hug together as Siobhan and Amerie were just standing next to each other and they were just watching the trio with their smiles on their faces about it.

Later on....

Spider was just eating Siobhan out by sucking on her clit at the edge of his bed as Siobhan was moaning about it while she was just grabbing onto his bedsheets for some support before she had finally came and Spider asked her as he was looking up at her "How was that?" "It was alright, I would give it about a seven" Siobhan said to Spider in a joking tone since she had wanted to tease him about it before he said to her as the pair were just laughing about their jokes to each other "Piss off, that didn't sound like a seven" Siobhan then just got off from the bed and she had walked off away from Spider to put her underwear and a pair of booty shorts on as Spider just felt really bad that they couldn't have sex before he had gotten onto his bed as he said to her while he just sat down on his bed in front of her "Um, I'm sorry that we can't, um, you know, have sex or whatever" "Do I look like that I need a dick in me?, god, what's with guys thinking that if there's no p in the v then it's not sex?, did you not listen at all in SLTs?" Siobhan asked Spider as he was just looking down at the floor before he had looked up at her as he was just shaking his head at her and she said to him "Of course, you didn't, look, I'm enjoying myself plenty, so there's only really a problem if you aren't getting what you need" "No, no, no, no, I am, I am, this is um awesome" "Because like, we can do other stuff if you want, you know, like non-dick stuff, I've done my research about it" "Like what?" "I don't know, I mean like I could tie you up or put something up your ass" Spider then just looked at Siobhan with a conflicted look on his face about it before he said to her "Um" "You know on what I mean" Siobhan said to him before she had looked over at the sign in Spider's bedroom and she just looked back at him as she said to him "I could dance for you" "Like a lap dance?" Spider asked her since he was confused about her words to himself before she had bent down to the sign to switch it on and to play some music as she said to him "Yeah, I mean, I've got some pretty deadly dance moves, we danced together at Mardi Gras, remember?" Siobhan then just turned around to look over at Spider with a bright smile on her face as she had switched on the sign and he said to her "Oh, let's see them" The music then just began to play as Siobhan had began to dance along to the music in a sensual and in a sexy way as Spider was just watching her with a stunned look on his face about it before Siobhan just stood up and she had turned around to Spider while she was still dancing and Spider was still watching her before he said to her in a teasing tone since she had mocked him earlier about it "Yeah, they're alright, I'll give them about a seven"