Chapter 15: The Grapes of Voss

Third person's POV

It was a new day and Amerie, Harper and Siobhan had gone to Priceline Pharmacy since Amerie had needed to go and get some abortion pills because she had decided to not have the baby but while Amerie was just buying the abortion pills, Siobhan and Harper were just trying on some sunglasses for fun as Harper asked the other two girls while Amerie had turned around to look over at the other two girls after she had finally brought the pills by now "Oi, do you guys reckon that these would look good with my formal fit?" "Really?, you're asking me that now?" Amerie asked Harper as the latter was just looking at herself in the mirror to see on what the sunglasses would look like on herself while Siobhan was just trying on a pair of light purple sunglasses on herself before Harper had turned around to look over at Amerie and she had nodded over at her before Amerie said to her "Nice" Amerie then just walked over to the pair and she had stood in-between Siobhan and Harper before she had turned the sunglasses stand around and she had found a pair of sunglasses that she had liked to try on before she just tried them on and she had turned the mirror around to check out and see if the pair of the sunglasses had looked good on herself but she had released a gasping sound as Harper was just talking to herself before Amerie just quickly grabbed the two other girls and she had pulled them away from the sunglasses stand to hide behind a random shelf as the three girls had bent down and onto the ground before Amerie whispered to Harper and Siobhan "That's my fucking mum" "What?" Harper asked Amerie since Harper and Siobhan were confused on what was going on before the three girls just stood up as Harper and Siobhan had looked around the corner of the shelf to find Amerie's mum as she was just looking at something else on a different shelf before the three girls had quickly rushed to bent down again and they just began to crawl on the floor to get away from Amerie's mum before she could've seen them. As the three girls had crawled through the store and they just were crawling through a different aisle, they had seen Amerie's mum standing right in front of themselves as she was just looking at something else right now before Siobhan said to the other two girls as the three girls had crawled backwards together "Back, back, back up now" "Quick, before she sees us, this way!" Amerie said to Harper and Siobhan as she was just leading the way to crawl through another aisle to get out of the store but a guy was just blocking their way as Amerie said to him "Sorry, sorry" "Move it, dude, it's an emergency" Harper said to the guy as Amerie just began to crawl through his legs and Harper had crawled through the guy's legs as well before Siobhan just crawled through the guy's legs as he was just confused on what was going on right now before he asked the three girls "What the hell?" "Sorry, I'm so sorry" Siobhan said to him as she had crawled away after the other two girls before the three girls had finally reached the exit and they just stood up before they just run away to get out of the store and to make sure that Amerie's mum couldn't see them but unfortunately, the three girls had forgotten to take their sunglasses off from their heads as the alarm had went off in the store causing for the three girls to run away faster before Amerie's mum could've had seen them by now.

Later on....

"Eurydice dies on their wedding day, so Orpheus has to descend into the underworld to go and find her" Siobhan said to Spider as it was nighttime now and she was just hanging out at his place while the pair were just laying on his bed together and Spider was just stroking her head as Siobhan was telling him the story about a musical that she had seen while she was just stroking his chest before Spider said to her as the pair had looked at each other by now "That's sick, does he find her?" "Yeah, but the god of the underworld tells him that on their way out, he's not allowed to look back at her until they reach the land of the living but Orpheus looks back and he loses her forever" "Damn, that is just like fully tragic" "It's fully tragic" "Yeah" "Yeah" The pair then just shared a kiss before Siobhan asked him as she was just looking over at the wall where the poster that she was talking about used to be on a wall but now the many inappropriate posters that Spider used to have on his bedroom walls on were all gone by now "Speaking of tragic, what happened to the girl that was humping the shotgun?" "Actually, it was an AK-47" Spider said to her as she just looked over at him before she said to him "Okay, I liked her, she was a boss" "Yeah, she's in the bin" Spider said to her about it as Siobhan just sat up and she had moved to sit in front of him on the bed while he just sat up in his spot before she asked him "Why?" "I don't know, I just got a little bit sick of looking at her, at all of it" Siobhan then just glanced around at the empty bedroom walls of where the many posters of the various women used to be on his bedroom walls before she said to him as the pair just looked at each other by now "I mean, you can't just take down a few posters and be a different person" "Well, I've also donated money to charity" "Which one?" "Breast cancer" Siobhan then just glared at him since she didn't believe him before he said to her "No, no, bowel cancer" Siobhan then just smirked at him about it before he said to her "I don't-, the box in the admin office, you know?" "The one where you get a chocolate for a gold coin donation?" Siobhan asked Spider with a scoffing sound about it before he said to her as he had shown a chocolate cookie which was covered in sprinkles to her "Mm, I've saved you the chocolate" "You realise that this is classic white guy shit, doing the bare minimum and expecting a cookie from it" Siobhan said to Spider as she had pointed over at the cookie while he was holding it out to her before she said to him as she had taken the cookie from his hand by now "Give it to me" Siobhan then just began to open the cookie packet as Spider was just smiling to himself about it before he had looked over at Siobhan as he was just watching her doing this and an idea had came to his mind about her words to himself by now.