ch-12

Hiii!!
_______

Jungkook put his head on tae chest as and close his eyes a silent tear left his eye... he immediately wipe it and hug tae ...

And tae was looking up at ceiling caressing kook back...

After few mintues of silence tae look down and saw his wife is sleeping ... he turned kook and hoverd over him ...

He peck kook lips and silently look at his wife sleeping face and whisper how can i tell u that the one i dated is your best friend, u will be hurt , isnt it? * he caress koo sleeping face and laid on kook then close his eyes too...
...

Next morning -

The morning came early for new couple and today both mr and mrs.kim is going office ...

Kook got up early and went to temple he did his worship as pandit ji suggested and hurridely went back...

He clean whole house and made breakfast for everyone, kook was immersed in making breakfast that he didnt notice someone was looking at him with soft content filled eyes .....

Kook look at time and saw his husband might be coming after getting ready so he hurridely went and wear his clothes ,since he is DGP so there is no particular require for him to wear uniform , but he is married and he need to follow rituals now .. so decided to ask his husband ...

He went to his room and his husband standing infornt of mirror with wet hairs and towel around shoulder with bare upper body applying moisturizer.

Kook cheeks heated up and he went towards tae and shyly said hubby ..

Tae hummed , then kook continued to ask wha-what should i wear?

Tae - what kind of question is this? Offcourse u will wear clothes * a little rudely*

Kook gupled in embrassment and said sh-should i wear uniform or saree?

Tae- Saree * without having second thoughts*

Kook sighed as it will be tough for him to do work in saree ... but he is newly bride its been only 4 days he came here so he should respect his husband decision..so ,he went and pulled out his saree , and started to wear notchingly as his husband is wear his clothes too...

After getting ready tae look at kook with eyebrow raising, his wife poutingly wearing saree and forget to close his blouse all hooks...

He went behind kook who straighten his back when he felt strong smell of musk from his behind ... but his breath hitched when his husband hooked his blouse and pushed his bra strap inside blouse ...

Tae pulled him closer and said never forget you are my wife ...., * rubbing his thumb on kook lips who noded while in daze*

After getting ready kook served his husband breakfast .... tae ask kook to eat also ...making kook also sat beside tae ...

After breakfast both go tready to leave tae took his bag and left outside , kook took his belongings and left behind his husband.

Both couple walking early in morning together , with tae hand on kook waist and kook walking blushingly. .. he was enjoying cold Weather with his husband .

Tae cleared his throat and ask when will u leave from office?

Koo- 4 in evening... * looking at tae chest*

Tae- hmm .. how will u come ?

Koo- i can come with gaurds or ca-can wait fo-for u in off-ofice ..

Tae - hmm come to my office. * strenly*