ch-16

Hi !!

[ no proof read ]
______

Next day --

It was again a beautiful morning and
Kim family was getting ready to leave except new couple,

Moon said *while ready to leave* - baby we will come after 2 week or more till then u will be fine right? Or u can also come with us ...

Kook- * smiled* no eomma u all go , and he will be alone if i go with u.

Moon- *smilingly patted koo head* i know but tae can leave alone too baby u can come with us ..

Koo pouted and shook his head saying
You know he will get tired while looking after home and office ... * worriedly *

Moon was about to say something when granny intrupted her

Granny- let them be moon .. * smile*

Moon sighedly noded and said okay ,but if u want to come just call me i will send someone okay?

Kook noded with smile

Junie touched kook feets and said bhabhi i will miss u .. * pouting*

Kook chuckled and patted his head saying i will miss you moreee ,and take care of yourself and everyone , and dont fight with yn okay?

Yeojunie puffed his chest out and said i will take care of them captain ...

Kook chuckled and said okay soldiers now sit inside car...

Junie immediately sat inside car ...

Granny lastly said by bunny take care of yourself and tiger ..hmm

Kook smilingly noded and touched granny and moon feets who also settled inside car...

After biding his family koo finally sighed as now he have to clean house and have lunch alone as he have holiday for few day's and his husband went to office ...

---

------

Later at night--

Kook was inside kitchen preparing food while time to time noticing watch ...

Its already 8 and his husband told him he will come at 6 or nealry 6:30 ..

Koo thought might be his husband stucked somewhere so he decided to call tae

Koo was about to make call when he heared knock on door ..

He hurridely went to open door ...just to see his husband standing with loose tie hanging around neck ,while hand cuffs folded showing perfect muscular vieny arms ..

Kook took tae bag saying where were u? U said u will come early but its already 8 huh?? * worried*

Tae sat on sofa and saw his wife bring water fo him... he replied nothing just train was late..

Kook noded and said oh! Take bath and come to eat hubby ! *wiping tae sweating face with his saree corner*

Tae noded and ask did everyone reach safely?

Kook - yes ! I called eomma already ..

Tae hummingly got up to leave towards room..

After 30 mintues tae finally showed up towards dinning table ..

He saw his wife was setting food on table .... but what caught tae eyes was bare milky waist of kim jungkook as kook has tucked his saree corners on hia waist revealing bare waist ...

Tae hand itched to hold koo waist..

His eyes darken when he saw how his wife bending a little on table looking so hot and sexy...