Ch-17

Yoo!!

Play same song down !!
________

Time skip to 1 in afternoon --

Koo was talking with his mom in call while laying on rug while his legs settled on sofa ..

And just like god heared he felt a body hovering over him and a small peck landed in his neck and cheeks ...

Koo- when did u came hubby? ~~

Tae- just now * whisper with deep voice*

Kook unbotton tae shirt so that tae can be comfortable..

Tae nuzzled his face in koo neck leaving soft pecks here and there

Kook- hubby first have lunch .. i have made japchae ... * caressing tae hairs *

Tae hummed pressing koo breast tightly.....

Koo gasped as sudden wave of pain and pleasure hit him ... he stopped tae hands which was moving inside his blouse...

Tae look at kook with dark eyes and said what hmm? * raising both eyebrows with mouth open in oo*

Koo cup tae cheeks and cooed seeing his cold husband cute facial expressions, koo smooch tae cheeks and jaw saying u made it uneven in size ....* cheeks blooming in red*

Tae deeply smirk and whisper in koo ear dont worry i will make every size according to me .. * bite on koo ears*

Kook blushed more and burried his face in tae neck and bite there...

Tae hissed but tightly hugged his wife ...

Time skip to evening

Taekook was getting ready for going to ceremony...

Tae was wearing his shirt when he saw his wife comming inside room while struggling in back of hia saree ..

What stunnwd tae was his wife looking more beautiful in white saree just like an angel fallen for him from heaven with sexy curves to lure him in his beauty...

Koo notchingly came towards mirror and started to struggled again with his blouse ..as his blouse has knots on his back and he cant tie knot..

Koo - hu-hubby help me * still struggling*

Tae gupled his thoughts and went to help his wife....

He caress his wife sexy milky back with his index finger making koo giggle...

Koo- hmmmghh hubby its tickling *shy*

Tae chuckled and harshly pulled his wife from his blouse knots towards his chest saying for now its tickling but later it will be screaming for me to touch * pecking koo bare back*

Kook Shivered with deep voice of his husband and took a deep breath when he saw his husband dark eyes on him through mirror while vieny hands busy in tieing knots of blouse....

After tieing knots tae harshly turned koo and cage him between his arms ... he slightly move his legs on koo feets making koo lay on his arms staright ...

Koo fisted tae shoulder and whisper i will fall hub-hubby ...

Tae replied i am already falling dalring.... *locking his eyes with his wife one*

A blood of gush ran in koo whole body and stopped on his cheeks making his cheeks looks red ...

Koo - buttering ...* teasing his husband*