ch- 21

Hello!!

_____

Tae- BE READY TO RIDE WHEEL CHAIR DARLING!!

Saying this tae immediately carried koo and laid on grassy ground under tree...

Koo gasped when cold grass came in contact with his bare waist , his husband hovering over him while squeezing his stomach ...

( rain also started to pour making koo shivered )

Tae deeply sniff on koo cleavage then licked there making koo gasping at wet tongue.

Koo hands made there way inside tae z-black thick hairs and pulled his husband more on his cleavage....

Tae desperately roamed his hands on koo body ,inching every skin and marking skin with his rough hands ..

Tae smooched koo neck and jaw while unhooking his wife blouse hooks from front ....

Kook fisted tae hairs tightly when his husband applied a little pressure on his boobies

Kook fisted tae hairs tightly when his husband applied a little pressure on his boobies ...

Tae pulled koo chest out from burgundy color bra .... and pinch on koo nipples ...

Both were under tree while rain was pouring heavenly ... tae didnt mind this as his mind was filled with his wife seductive hands and voice which was luring him...

Koo freed his hands from tae hairs and fisted his saree from his thighs ...

He pulled his saree a little up and made his legs curled ...

His husband swirled his tongue on koo nipples making it perked up and tae bit it hard there...

Koo moan loudly this time...

Water droplets sitting on koo lips felt tempting to tae...

Tae licked his thumb 2 times & slipped inside koo navel... he pressed a little more making koo gasped at cold touch...

Tae lean down and licked koo lips with his tounge and took koo bottom lips inside his mouth...