ch-15

Helllo!!

Play the song from sunday event down there !!
____________

Jimin was standing outside of kook cabin hearing taekook talks with smirk as his plan is slowly coming on track ....

(Jimi pov- Look like befriending tae is not enough, i have to make him my best frnd !! * smirkingly left to his cabin* )

Meanwhile taekook--

Kook was siting beside his husband and his husband was reading newspaper....

Koo was searching something on laptop when his cabin door knocked rapidly , he frowningly said come in..

Just to startled seeing of of his subordinate huffingky came inside holding something...

Koo- what happen rohan ??

Rohan- sir! There is dead body found in woods ...

Taekook widen there eyes and koo immediately got up in shock...

Kook- how? And when?

Rohan- sir we have send body for postmortem but the thing its boy who found is a relative of business tycoon ..

Kook noded saying send an investigation team , i am coming...

Rohan noded and left ...

Koo look at tae and about to say something when tae said its okay ! Lets go together okay?

Kook smile and noded

After 2 hours

Its been 2 hours already since koo came to check woods and the team whom will lead this case by kook orders...

Meanwhile tae was looking at his wife siting inside car ... he can see how much his wife has dominating side seeing everyone standing infront of koo while having eyes down, and not to mention his wife is looking really hot in police uniform !!

Tae didnt went out to crime scene but he was seeing everything with unbearable expression as he never saw things like this ...

After few mintues kook came inside car and said hubby lets go !

Tae asked what happen there?

Kook sighed while replying its boy and by looking at him i can say he was brutally killed but team will look after this now...

Tae noded and pulled koo towards him by his waist...

Koo blushed furiously and peck tae chin ...who deeply chuckled pecking his wife hairs... ..

Both went toward there love nest ... while tae was looking outside of window and his wife was hugging him and playing with his shirt button...

Next few days in kims house--

It was 2 in afternoon and everyone inside kim house was watching TV together ...

U must be thinking whose idea is this ? So the idea was introduced by kim jungkook himself so now here they are sitting on floor and few were on sofa with blanket around them while whole living room was covered in dark !!

Yn was hugging moon as it is horror movie and she was afraid still watching, meanwhile junie was laying on floor putting his head on granny legs ...

Meanwhile koo was sitting at corner beside his husband who was also seeing tv ( which is rare ) both were wrapped in same blanket and tae hand was on his wife waist ,by which time to time he was pulling his wife closer to him ...
And at last koo was close to his husband with red cheeks , he look at tae who held his head and placed on his chest...