ch-20

Hyy!!

Listen the song while reading !!
_________

Time skip to 3 days---

Its been 3 days everything has fallen apart in kim couple life ...

Kim house is looking empty and gloomy bcz kim jungkook giggling ,squealing, anklet tingling nothing can be heard from inside house ...

Tae was going crazy bcz seems like his wife is playing hide and seek with him , he didnt saw jungkook from 3 days , whenever he came home he saw already cooked food on table at night and in morning his breakfast and lunch packed on table , but what breaking tae is his wife who does not wanted to see tae , koo buried himself in his work and the mission which he and everyone was setting from months...

Today also tae went to his office without seeing his wife , his face was looking pale and eyes was red he is taking short sleeps and just drinking from 3-4 days, he was angry on himself but he was surely mising his wife, he is missing koo presence beside him in nights ,in morning ,in lunch overall he is missing his wife and was just seeing everything empty when his wife is not here ,

Today tae and his team went to construction site for inspection...

Rohan- why taehyung sir is looking so gloomy now-a-days??

Other person- who knows might mr.kim has fight with his wife or who know

Rohan - hmm

Hoseok was also in tae team so he was also looking gloomy ,as why not when he was harsly rejected by his love... he surely tried to talk to tae calmy but all he got a big rejection on his face without any delay..

Other side of himachal pradesh---

Police head quarters -

Everyone was busy working there ass off ad there dgp decided to work day and night just to catch criminal ...

The plan they made was successfully now they have soild proof in there hands all they need to do it to submit it before court and get orders to arrest that person....

jungkook totally buried himself in work but there is slight loop holes lift in his heart thinking what if his husband accepted hoseok again? If u ask kook he is jealous? Then answer is yes he is and who wont when your own husband is craving for others ?

To make himself out of his thoughts koo decided to go out for patrolling today ...

After 1 hr

Kook was siting inside car while other constables were solving disputes about something...

Kook came out of car when he saw two peoples fighting on road

Koo-- STOP!!! WHATS THE MATTER ? AND WHY THE HELL U ARE BLOCKING ROAD? * roaring in anger*

Other person immediately pulled away seeing jk ,they all were taking and jk was scolding them when his eyes fell on a person behind two peoples...

Kook fisted his palm in anger but his eyes getting teary seeing the scene infront of him ...

There his husband walking while carrying hoseok in bridal style.. while hoseok hands locked in tae neck...

By looking he can see tae is coming on his way..

Kook chuckled mentally on his fate and said i never ask u anything for me yet u only snatched things frrom me why god? *alone tear left his eye*

And just like angels active kook husband turned his head and stood stunned on his place when he saw kook from little far...