💋 1 🌟

"Mn,"

"Ah,"

"Hah!"

"Ugh,"

"Gh!"

A small, muffled voice whimpered from the black cased phone, filling the silent room with noise. The hum of the ventilation killed the mood a bit, the storage room was empty apart from the boxes of newly delivered items. The man holding the phone was sitting in the centre on a couple of stable boxes, legs wide and back hunched.

He bit his lip.

He tried to hold back the tent emerging in his pants, reaching down to grip his groin as he felt-

"Zoro? Dude, are you seriously watching porn on your break again?!"

Zoro's hand was quickly removed from his middle and he fumbled his phone in his hands to eventually hide it behind his back.

"N-nope!" Zoro stuttered.

He gripped the phone firmly behind his back while his coworker stared at him in disappointment.

"Harder daddy~!"

A vibration came from Zoro's phone once again and he awkwardly brought it in front of him and paused the video.

"Really Zoro?" His coworker put his hands on his hips and sighed.

"Hey, it's my break and I'll do what I want." Zoro snarled.

"Yeah well, wait till boss finds out you've been blasting porn vids in here. Won't be happy." He said, pointing his thumb over to the door he recently burst into.

"Jeez, I'll stop, just.. don't tell the boss." Zoro stood up and shoved his phone in his pocket.

"Go on and get out there, my shift is over." Zoro's coworker yawned and sat on the spot that Zoro had been sitting.

"Right, back to hydrating sad, divorced, men." Zoro dusted off his trousers and walked over to the door.

"Hey wait!" A voice shouted from behind. Zoro whipped his head around with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" Zoro cocked his head to the side.

"Who- uh.. who were you watching?"

Zoro sighed.

"What? You wanna get some recommendations?" Zoro smirked.

"Yeah, so what? Can't keep all the good ones to yourself." The other guy rolled his eyes.

"Mr. Prince, best one out there." Zoro said before walking out and closing the door behind him.

~

The instant blast of music and chatter took Zoro like a bullet to the skull.

"Yo! Zoro, get your ass outta here!" A man with dark hair waved over to Zoro. He was pouring a drink for a lovey-dovey couple, making out in front of him. Zoro smiled and walked over.

"Break already over?" He looked over to Zoro with a grin.

"Yeah, you doing good?" Zoro asked as he got to his station at the bar, pulling out a couple drinks for the people sitting on stools behind the counter.

"Yep, I could do this all night." The other guys responded.

Zoro replaced his attention back onto the woman in front of him.

"Hey big guy, wanna come round the back with me? I'll suck you dry for a pretty penny.." She said, twirling her dusty blonde hair in her fingers, giving Zoro a slutty wink.

"No thanks, not interested." Zoro said, pouring her a quick glass and shuffling away awkwardly to the other side of the bar to tend to another guy.

"Aw really?" Zoro heard her call from behind him.

The dark haired co-worker laughed and walked over to the woman to try and get her to take her attention off of Zoro.

"Hey, two glasses of tequila please." The man on the stool in front of Zoro ordered.

Zoro lazily made the drinks, rummaging around behind him and trying to ignore all the other blaring sounds around him. Once the drinks were done, both a golden brown consistency with a mint leaf draped on the side, he placed both on the counter.

Zoro turned, halting when he saw the man out of the corner of his eye pull a small vile of white powder from his pocket. He opened it with his teeth and tapped the contents inside the other drink. He grabbed both drinks and began to walk over to a small table in the corner of the bar where a younger girl sat, twiddling her thumbs nervously.

Zoro's heart thumped. He watched a drink be spiked with his own eyes, and he didn't do anything. Oh well, at least it wasn't him at fault.

When he turned back, the young woman had already put her lips to the glass and was sipping the drugged drink.

Fuck me..

~

"Hey Zoro, shift is over you can go home."

Zoro nodded and stopped cleaning up a recent spillage from a customer that had seemed to be a little upset with the service.

"Right uh, I'll see you tomorrow." Zoro undid his vest and shrugged it off his shoulders, catching it and hooking it over the hangers.

"Bye Zoro, see ya tomorrow."

Zoro headed out of the bar, waving goodbye to his coworkers.

As he walked down the stairs the breeze hit him and he shivered, grabbing his coat from his bag, he pulled it over himself and continued into the tiny parking lot.

Zoro walked over to his car and rummaged in his pocket for the keys. It was an old car, gifted to him by his adoptive father when he was 18. Zoro had crashed it a minimum of four times, but the old thing still worked.

Zoro clicked the button on the top of the key and the lights flashed yellow. He grabbed the rusty handle and pulled it open, careful to not yank it too hard, there was no telling that if he did the door would fall off. Zoro slipped inside the car and started the engine, dropping the keys into the cup holder. The old Ford groaned and came (mildly) alive.

"That's it girl, still have a lil life left in ya." Zoro grumbled.

Zoro somewhat petted the steering wheel and started to drive.

~

Zoro was about halfway home when the engine began to splutter and gurgle. He pulled over to the side of the road and the car stopped. He tried to start the engine again, but it wouldn't work, it was already busted. Zoro sighed and got out of the car, smelling the door behind him, wincing when he heard it crack.

"Dammit.."

He walked around to the front of the car, groaning when he saw smoke coming from the hood.

"Oh fuck me!"

"Gladly."

🌹🌹🌹