Chapter 5

Reece's POV:

Friday night I arrive outside Marjorie's house. Since I was early I scroll through instagram while counting down the seconds to our date. The minute it hits 8 I hop out of the car knocking on the door. I hear movement as the door swings open. I hand her the rose I had brought for her knowing it was her favourite flower. "Thank you babe" she winks making a pinkness spread across my face. "Babe?" I question but she simply takes my hand in hers, locks the door and walks to the car sitting inside. I sit in the drivers seats. When we sit in I feel her hand on my thigh the whole way but I don't mind.

We get inside the diner but we're only going for drinks really. "I'll have tequila please?" Marjorie asks when the waiter comes up to us. "You sure?" I whisper. I'm aware of the waiter stood there impatiently waiting for my other. She simply nods "I'll have a Chardonnay please" I mutter quietly. I'm surprised the waiter even heard me. She left to make our order and I started asking Marjorie if she was ok Since she wouldn't ask for tequila unless something was bothering her. She smiled and nodded so we sat in the comfortable silence I loved while waiting for our drinks. Once the drinks had arrived and she was drunk she started asking about Mia. "So how's Mia doing?" She slurred. I laughed not knowing she was drunk until her next sentence. "She's fine why?" I ask "she's cute" I know that Marjorie hates Mia so I'm lucky I whipped out my phone and recorded that line. "How's my sister doing after she found out about what Mia did to us?" I ask my face filled with concern and worry for what my sister might do. I didn't care about Mia. I wouldn't mind if she beat her up I just didn't want her to end up jail because of her. Marjorie simply nods swallowing the drink that's in her mouth before saying "oh yeah she's fine. She's really mad over what Mia did to you though. I wouldn't be surprised if Mia was dead in the morning" Marjorie laughs. A smile spreads across my face. I nod in agreement "Mia will probably be dead in the morning"

Marjorie's POV:

The restaurant with Reece is fun but the waitress starts flirting with him. "He's castrated" I spit out without thinking. The waiter gives me a weird look and leaves the table leaving us the check. I spot Reece staring at me from across the table. He'd heard me. I knew from his facial expression that he'd heard me. "How many more people?" He asks me simply. I shrug blushing that I'd been caught.

When we're leaving the restaurant the waiter comes up to me slipping me her number as I pass. I blush joining Reece in the car. "Reece?" I turn to him as I hop in "hm?" He replies in a questioning tone "would you ever get jealous if um someone else hit on me?" I question. He shakes his head "no I wouldn't because you're gorgeous and it wouldn't surprise me if other men hit on you" he answered turning to me before asking why. "Well that waiter hit on me" he looks at me before turning back to the road "wasn't our waitress a girl?" He remembers. I nod and looks almost angry "thought you wouldn't be jealous" I challenge jokingly. He shakes his head "well I wouldn't be if it were a man" I give him a confused look "Come on Marjorie nothing is a bigger compliment to a women than another women complimenting her" he has his eyes on the road so he can't see that my face is tomato red "well I guess I did feel a little happy when I found out it was me she wanted" I agree. He nods "not that I'd leave you for her Reece" I reassure him. He laughs "I know that"

So the date went well and they met Sara for the first time! Sorry these chapters are so short