Snowfall*

A few months went by as the two women slowly continued to move forward with the new relationship they found themselves in, it was unexpected especially for Emily who always kept her work life and private life separate the best that she could.

Sasha decided one morning before work to get up earlier then normal letting her partner sleep in a bit, she fed the dogs and Sergio before brewing a pot off coffee and making breakfast. She looked out the window to see it had snowed and was still snowing she decided to surprise the older woman with breakfast in bed so she could relax for a bit in the warm covers.

Once she had finished breakfast she plated the food putting it on a tray along with a glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee, she made her way to the bedroom Emily still fast asleep. Sasha set the tray down on the side table quietly before leaning down placing soft light kisses along Emily's shoulder, As Emily began to stir awake she sighed happily feeling the other woman's lips along her warm soft skin. Sasha smiled and softly whispered "Good morning beautiful" in the other woman's ear, "Good morning love" Emily said in a sleepy voice after yawning.

"I made breakfast" the younger woman said before grabbing the tray setting it down after Emily had sat up, Emily looked surprised and smiled " Aww thank you, you didn't have to bring me breakfast in bed honey" she told her.

Sasha smiled "I wanted to surprise you" she said before kissing Emily softly, the older woman smiled against the other woman's lips after the first kiss before kissing her again.

Emily started to eat her breakfast "Mmm this is really good" she told her, the younger woman smiled happily that the other woman thought the food was good she relaxed on the bed beside her. "Do we have any cases today?" She finally asked Emily shook her head while chewing a bite of French toast " No we do don't I told the team in a group text last night we weren't taking any cases over the weekend everyone needs a break" she replied after drinking some juice.

Sasha was happy they didn't have any cases "So are we going in today? I know we both had some paperwork to finish up" she said Emily looked over at her "Yea we need to finish it but I have to see what the roads are like first, I seen it snowed" she told her partner.

" Yeah it did and it was still coming down when I was cooking" Sasha told her as she got up to move the tray for Emily since she had finished her breakfast.

Emily got her phone and looked at the safety hazard levels "So it'll have to wait a bit essential travel only and paperwork is not essential" she said with a laugh.

Her partner crawled on top of her on the bed kissing her softly "That's fine with me" she told her before kissing her again. Emily wrapped her arms around the woman's waist holding her as much as she wanted to pin her to the bed she was trying to not move too fast " How are your two wounds doing?" She asked.

Sasha smiled and said " Healed finally" she lifted her shirt showing the scar on her side and then rolled the shorts she was wearing up showing a scar on her thigh.

Emily nodded looking at the scar she slowly and gently ran her thumb over each of the scars. The younger woman tensed slightly she hated the fact she had scars on her body she didn't feel comfortable in her own skin because of them. Emily could tell she was uncomfortable about the marks on her body and gently kissed her "Everything you hate about yourself I love" she told her. The woman looked at her confused Emily touched her face and repeated herself "Everything you hate about yourself I love."

The younger woman leaned her forehead against the raven haired woman's forehead searching her eyes for any sign that she was either lying or playing some joke on her. She didn't find anything but love looking into Emily's dark brown eyes, she kissed her softly before getting up and taking the tray to the kitchen.