A Proper Date*

The raven haired woman exited the vehicle first as she went around to the passenger side she opened the door offering her hand to help the other woman out, the younger woman smiled as she took her lover's hand blushing softly as she exited the vehicle. Emily exhaled slowly as their faces were inches apart before she closed the distance placing a soft kiss on the younger woman's lips, Sasha met her in the kiss gently before pulling away to smile at her "Ready to go inside?" She asked. Emily nodded taking her hand leading her to the building she opened the door for the other woman to enter first as she followed closely behind her. They were met by the host at the front entrance " Hello do you have a reservation?" He asked Emily smiled and responded with " Yes it's under Prentiss I'm a close friend of Rossi's" the host quickly took the women to a secluded table in the back where VIP guests dine at. The women both looked around as they got to their table Emily pulled the chair out for the younger woman this shocked the younger woman before she sat "Em you didn't have to do that but thank you" she said. Emily smiled knowing the other woman wasn't used to this treatment " I wanted to I told you this is a proper date love" she said as she scooted the chair in before taking her own seat crossed from the younger woman at the table.

A tall young well dressed Italian waiter comes to the table he asks if the women would like wine , Emily smiled and ordered the best wine they have at this establishment the waiter retreats before appearing with a bottle of their finest wine a towel over his arm and two glasses he poured the women each a glass of wine. Emily looked up before saying " Leave the bottle add two more to our bill please" he nodded and placed the bottle on the table before retreated back to the kitchen.

Sasha looked at Emily and smiled before taking a sip of the wine "Wow this is really good" she said the raven haired woman took a sip from her glass " Mmm yes it is wow" she replied they both looked over the menu "What are you going to get?" Sasha asked looking up at the raven haired woman with just her eyes. Emily looked up "I'm thinking Cacio E Pepe" she said while staring at how beautiful her lover looked in low light. The younger woman smiled as she replied "sounds good I think I'm going to get Traditional Carbonara.

Emily flagged the waiter down and put the order in along with ordering salad, breadsticks and some Alfredo sauce for them to eat while they wait for their main course to be prepared. Sasha smiled as she listened to the older woman speak perfect Italian while ordering their food the waiter himself was shocked by how perfectly she spoke the language as well. As he retreated to the kitchen Emily noticed the younger woman staring at her with a smile this caused her cheeks to to heat up as she blushed. Sasha smiled "You're really good at speaking Italian, it's really hot when you speak in foreign languages you know that?" She told her, Emily looked at her " Thank you love, you're really good at it too" she said as she placed her hand over her lover's hand on the table.

The older woman traced patterns on the younger woman's hand with her thumb as they talked and drank wine the waiter brought the first half of their order to them placing perfectly prepared Italian salads in front of each of the women along with a basket of breadsticks and a dish of Alfredo, he added parmesan cheese to each salad until each of the women said that he had put enough on they're salads.

The two lover's began to eat their salads and some breadsticks dipped in Alfredo sauce, Emily relaxed as she ate she didn't realize how hungry she was until she started eating she glanced at Sasha to see her sipping some of her wine "Taste good?" She asked.

"Yes it does I'm more hungry then I thought I was" the young brunette laughed lightly while replying, the raven haired woman laughed quietly nodding "Me too this food is so good" she added. Soon both women had finished their salads just in time as the waiter brought their pasta dishes to them and cleared the dishes from their salads away, he came back with another bottle of wine and more breadsticks. Emily smiled as she thanked him then she began to eat her pasta, Sasha had already started on her pasta "wow this is really good" she said. The raven haired woman smiled "Yes it is" she added before taking another bite of her food. The younger woman thought for a moment "So what made you want to go on a proper date tonight?" She asked before taking another bite of her food. The older woman smiled "I felt bad tat all of our dates have ended with work calling us in. I also really like you and thought we should actually go on a full date I didn't want you to think that I was only interested in sleeping with you" she confessed. This earned her a warm smile from her lover "Thank you Em and I didn't think that all but I appreciate the fact you wanted to show me that and were concerned about that. As far as work yeah it gets in the way but even when we get called in I love just being with you spending time with you even if it does end with us jetting off to catch a psycho serial killer" she told her. Emily smiled at her " You know I have been wanting to ask you something" she told her before taking another bite of her pasta. Sasha raised an eyebrow at the other woman " And what would that be baby?" She asked. The older woman looked at her making eye contact " I never properly asked you out and we've been talking things slow yes we already live together but I wanted to know if you'd like to officially be my girlfriend?" She asked her voice showed that she was nervous to ask such a question even tho her face and body language were calm. "Of course I would love to Em" the younger woman said with those words all of Emily's nerves seemed to disappear as she relaxed. "I'm glad because I really do like you and care about you love" she told her then taking a sip of wine, the younger woman smiled " What about work though? You had said that if the director found out one of us could be fired or transferred.." She asked obvious that she's concerned.