ɪ

ꨄ︎ ᴢᴀ'ʀɪʏᴀʜ ᴀʀɪʏᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs ꨄ︎ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ____________________________________

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
____________________________________

"Ok....im all done" za'riyah said to her client giving them a mirror so they can see their hair .

"ouuuuu yess, this is so cute!! thank you girl ." 

"your welcomee, also you mind if a take a picture for my page ?" za'ryah asked .

The client nodded and she grabbed her phone off the couch took a picture of her work .

"thanks again girl, also cashapped you so you should see it ."

"i got it, thank you have a good night, drive safe ! " za'riyah said leading her client out the front door , then closing and locking it back .

She walked back into the living room and started cleaning up . Vaccumming, re-organizing hair supplies and tools, and wiping the chair down . She grabbed the dirty combs and edge brushes and put them in a small bucket, carrying it to the bathroom .

After she finished cleaning she plopped down on her couch and ordered doordash .

Kiyaaa 😛💖
Incoming Facetime Call

Za'Riyah answered the call, rolling her eyes, holding her phone up, putting her face in the camera .

"heyyyy zazaaa" Kiya screamed through the phone .

"gurl whatchu want" za'riyah said setting the phone back down .

"Gurl who u talm to like dat? betta watchu ya self na ." Kiya responded turning her camera off .

"who else??"

"Gurl, dont play wit me whats all dis attitude fa? Shiii ian do it. But girl anyways tell me why my nigga STILL aint text me back..like wtf...its been like almost 3 hours ."

"oh damn, see i told you niggas aint shit. Thats why ian in no relationship now and ian gettin in one anytime soon-"

"girll u needs to getchu a man shit...cause allat attitude u got needa be handled, need somebody to put it on ya ." kiya said cutting Za'riyah off .

"My food here bye." She lied and hung up .

Za'riyah sighed and got up from the couch, walking to her room . After a while her food arrived and she ate, got in the shower, and went to sleep .

___________________________________

ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴅɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴀs sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴀsғ 😭😭 ʙᴜᴛᴛᴛ ʟᴍᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ɪᴛ sᴏ ғᴀʀʀ .