ᴠɪ

ꨄ︎ ᴢᴀ'ʀɪʏᴀʜ ᴀʀɪʏᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs ꨄ︎

sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴜɴᴇ 24

1:55ᴘᴍ
____________________________________

"You know the fourth of July comin up, you comin to tha cookout ? you should aint nobody seen you in a while baby ." Za'Riyah's mom asked as she grabbed a plate off the counter and dried it off, afterwards putting it in the top cabinet .

"mmm..ion know ma...i mean like you said I haven't seen them nor talked to them in a while..i just feel like its gon be hella awkard ."

"yea i feel you baby..but its good to just be there, plus ya cousin Nyema gon be there ." 

"Omgggg Nyema ?? I definitely haven't seen ha in a whileeeee, i mean we do call eachother once ina while but shiii ill go if she gon be there ."

"mhm yall two were bad as fuck when yall was lil always havin momma and aunt TT chase yall around tha house to whoop yall ass ." Zayir said making an entrance in the kitchen .

"ZAYIRRRRR !!" Za'Riyah said walking over to him giving him a hug .

"Hey big head ." Zayir said laughing and hugging her back .

"Hey ma!" he said letting go and walking over to hug her .

"hey baby, i didnt even hear you come in !!" she said hugging him tightly .

Za'Riyah smiled and then felt her phone buzzing in her back pocket . She took out her phone seeing Amir was calling her .

"hold on yall , ill be right back ." she said getting up and walking outside on the porch .

Answering the phone she sat down on the folding chair, holding the phone up to her ear .

"boy whatchu need?" she said trying to get smart with him .

"at my momma house , what you doin?"

"yo shut the fuck up, you get on my nerves ." 

She laughed loudly and sucked her teeth .

"naw ian doin nothin later why?" 

...

"boyy you just came over 2 days ago, can i get a break, plus i gotta go to tha store to restock my pantry cause yo fat ass ate all my damn snacks ."