ᴠɪɪ

$ ᴀᴍɪʀ (ᴍɪʀ) ᴊᴏʜɴsᴏɴ $

ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴜɴᴇ 27

3:27ᴘᴍ

____________________________________

"this nigga in love ." K2 blurted out .

They all laughed and looked at Amir, who was not laughing .

"shut the fuck up ." he said continuing to text Za'Riyah .

"so who you textin ?" DaeDae asked .

Amir looked up and got quiet . They all dapped eachother up and laughed .

"man why yall hatin on Mir, yall just mad cause nobody want yall ugly ass, for example whens tha last time you got some ass K2 ?" ManMan said walking in the room .

K2 got quiet and everybody in the room laughed .

"man all yall shut the fuck up ." K2 said slouching in the gaming chair .

Tywon raised his eyebrows . "shii ManMan aint wrong doe, i was starting to think this nigga was gay or sum"

They all got quiet and looked at K2 , he got up and walked out the room . They shook their heads and continued playing the game .

"Ay DaeDae you sold that shit all last week righ ?" Tywon asked .

"hell yea , also Mir can you cover fa me tomorrow i gotta handle sum . " DaeDae said putting the controller down .

"ye i gotchu, but im finna head out ill holla at yall lata ."

Amir dapped them all up and left . Once he got in the car he looked at the time and made his way to the jewerly store to pick up the necklace he was getting Za'Riyah; even though they weren't together, she was special to him . Out of all the girls Amir's been with , he felt like Za'Riyah was different..he felt like he could trust her and love her , he left like she understood him and didn't judge him . Ever since they met, she's all that's been on his mind and he was so attached to her . To the point that he would come see her almost everyday .

Amir walked in the jewerly store, paid for the necklace and grabbed the bag saying thank you to the employee and walked out . Za'Riyah then called him and he quickly answered , putting the phone on speaker and closing the car door .

"yoo-"

"where the fuck you at Mir im hungryyy" Za'Riyah whined .

"chill im on tha way witcho food now ." he lied .

"did you tell them to add extra cheese, queso blanco, double barbacoa and double white rice n extra sour cream ?"

"yes fat ass ."

"i know you cant b talkin, yo big back ass be eatin everything in my pantry like you pay tha bills"

Amir smirked . "man shut up or im finna eat yo food"

"kiss my ass ."

"say less ."

"ew no i was obviously joking...witcho freaky frog ass"

She hung up in his face and he laughed . He then drove off to Chipotle to go pick up her food and then made his way to her apartment . Za'Riyah let him in the gate and he swerved in a parking spot . He got the car and walked over to her, handing her the bag of food and her drink .

"thank youuu" she said grabbing it from his hand walking off .

Amir smiled, little did she know the small Pandora box with the necklace he got her was in the bag with her food . It was a weird place to put it, but he didn't know how else to her surprise her with it . They made it into her apartment and she sat down on the bar stool sitting the bag of the chipotle on the counter and took a sip of her drink . Amir sat down on the stool next to hers and watched her as she opened the bag to get her food out .

Za'Riyah grabbed the bowl and the chips out and suddenly felt a small box at the bottom, and pulled it out looking confused . She then read the box and her jaw dropped , she looked at Amir and nervously smiled . He bit his lip and watched her slowly open it . She gasped and covered he mouth , she screamed getting off the stool .

"OMGGGGG, AMIR DID YOU DO THIS ?" she asked looking at him .

"ye, i thought id getchu a lil sumn ma ."

"awww thank youuuu !! its so cuteeeeee omgg im finna cry" she said staring at the necklace as the diamonds sparkled in the light .

"lemme put it on you."

She nodded as Amir grabbed the necklace carefully out the box and gently put it around her neck . She looked down at it , smiled softly .

"its so beautiful Amir...ion even kno what ta say.."

"its beautiful jus like you mamas..now go eat ya food for it get cold ."

She hugged him putting her arms around his neck and kissed him softly on his cheek . He licked his lips watching her walk away to grab her food . She smilied at him and sat down on the couch and started eating .

Once Za'riyah got up, Amir followed behind her .

"where yu goinn" he asked grabbed her by the waist .

"boy im finna go take a shower ." she said moving his hands off her waist .

"shii lemme comin witchu" Amir said walking into the bathroom .

"hell naw nigga what tha fuck" she responded furrowing her eyebrows at him .

"why not i can help you wash yo back n shi n you can wash mine"

"nope , im good ."

Amir leaned on the bathroom counter and watched her grab a clean towel and rag out the linen closet . She looked at him then rolled her eyes as she combed out her wig , putting it back on the mannequin head .  

"can you get out, please n thank you ." she said playfully pushing him .

"naw im good" 

"brooooooo, i gotta shower GET OUTT" she whined .

"lemme get in witchu ."

"i said no and i meant what i said, so bye you can see yourself out" she said pushing him out the bathroom and closing the door .

________________________________________________________________________________