ꨄ︎ ᴢᴀ'ʀɪʏᴀʜ ᴀʀɪʏᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs ꨄ︎

ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴜɴᴇ 15
3:33ᴘᴍ

____________________________________

"I'm sorry about the other night girl, ian know Jayla was such a bitch , trust me she never use to act like that..plus she gotta a whole new nigga and i guess she still aint get over Amir yet ." Kiya said as she cut up some bell peppers .

"Its alright girl , but what happened yesterday you neva told me tha full story ." Za'Riyah asked as she cut the right stovetop on so the water could boil in the pot .

"Alright so boom, me and her was on the phone just catching up..you know talking bout what we got goin on currently in our lives..cause you know i aint seen ha ina while . So then she brought up the party n shit and outta nowhere started talking shit about you and as you know i wasnt finna let that hoe disrespect you like that, so i cussed her ass out n shit thats when we get to arguing n now she talkin bout she finna pull up snd beat both of our asses..like bitch don't get mad cause my bestie is talking to favorite ex , the fuck and on top of that Amir dont even like ha ass so ion kno why she still tryna get back wit him, like that nigga does not want you ."

"Damnnnn, see i knew that bitch had a problem with me, side eyeing, mean muggin me n shit like the fuck . And she talkin bout she wanna beat my ass, bitch pull up den i dare you ill drag yo ass and snatch that nappy, stale and crunchy wig off yo bald headed ass , fuck ." Za'Riyah said while grabbing the box of spaghetti noodles out thr pantry .

"Right cause bitch you got us fucked up ." kiya agreed .

They both looked at eachother and laughed , continuing to joke around .

"anywaysss speaking of Amir...what yall two got goin on, you get his number when he drove you home?"

"girl no, butttt we did bump into eachother in the walmart parking lot on sundayy ."

"omgg why you aint tell meee" kiya said pushing Za'Riyah's shoulder playfully .

"causeeeee...i dont know...but i did his number then so..."

"girllll yall been textinggg ouuuuu, finally you found somebody to put it on ya huh ." Kiya said loudly, laughing .

"omgg stopp Kiyaaa sayin that shittt, we just vibin thats it ."

"mhm. " Kiya said not beilving her .

Za'Riyah and Kiya continued talking and cooking and just in overall, spending time together . After the food was ready they both sat down in the living room, watched a movie and ate . About a few hours later, Kiya left and Za'Riyah took a shower and got ready for bed .