ɪɪ

"Girll im pulling up right now." za'riyah said as she hung up on kiya, pulling in her apartment complex .

Za'Riyah waited for kiya outside and as she waited she watched tiktok . After a good few minutes kiya finally came out and got in the car .

"my bad gurl, yk i gotta get cute n shit ." kiya said applying lipgloss .

"we just goin to the mall...ion see whatchu gotta get cute fa if we buyin new shit ."

"Dont be mad cause you dressed like a bum , and i actually put that shit on ."

Za'riyah was wearing a red oversized hoodie, black joggers, and some black slides . It was just a lil chill, calm fit...nun to extreme .

She rolled her eyes at kiya, put her seatbelt on and started driving off . Once she stopped at the red light, she connected her phone to bluetooth and played some music from her playlist .

(H20 - Tink started playing)

"Ouuu dis my songgg chileeee" kiya said as she started moving her hips in the seat .

"you bring tha sun to my yard and the rain to my garden, the milk to my carton ! to see the horizon, looking in your eyes and man im jus bein honest" both of them sang along .

"I just enjoyyyyyyy , yo sense of humor your like a tumor your in my head all dayyyyy da da da da-"

"YOU ROCK MY WORLD LIKE OUTER SPACE !!" both of them shouted together .

"Oh my goshh girl..guess what ." kiya said looking up from her phone .

"what?.."

"Sooo one of my friends just texted me sayin she havin a lil kickback at ha house, like a lil get togetha and all the people from highschool finna be theree"  she said grinning at Za'riyah .

Riyah pulled into the mall parking lot and pulled into a parking spot by the entrance . She turned the car off, then turned around towards Kiya looking at her .

"umm no thank you ." riyah said grabbing her purse and putting it on her shoulder .

"bro, za'riyah. Cmonnnn why you gotta be so damn boring, its gon be fun its tommorow night and start at 10:30 . we dont even gotta stay that long neither ."

"ima be busy tommorow i got 2 clients tommorow and they both want small knotless braids, and one of em is boho ."

"cmonnnnnn pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-" kiya pleaded .

"ughhhh okayy, but i gotta find a outfit so lets go ."

Za'riyah and Kiya walked in the mall and it was hella crowded . Wasn't suprised though it was always packed everytime they came, no matter what day it is . Except for saturdays...thats when it was worse .

"ight so where we goin first" kiya asked .

"ummm hmmm, lets go in victoria secret first i need some more bras n panties ." za'riyah said walking towards the escalator .

They both went into victoria secret, after they went to forever 21, and zumiez .

"Damnnn girl i think this is enough, finna make me go broke n here" riyah said looking at the 3 bags she got on each arm .

"Im hungryy as fuck lets go to tha food court" kiya said speed walking towards the food court .

"damnn wait upp, ay but u payin tho cause ian got no more money left !!" riyah shouted .

They both entered the food court area, which was of course packed and most of the lines were long . They turned around and headed back to the parking lot .

"shit, why do that when mcdonalds is right around tha corner ." za'riyah said putting her seatbelt on .

"I agree, them lines was to damn long ."

____________________________________

• ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴ •

Za'riyah laid back on her pillow and watched "Swagger" on tv . She munched loudly on her chips leaving some crumbs on her blanket . Her phone dinged and she read the notification, it was from her groupchat . She texted them back and a few minutes later she paused her show, put her phone down and went to the bathroom .

Za'riyah stared at herself in the mirror, combing her fingers through her teal colored hair . She sighed and then turned around turning the , grabbing her towel, a big oversized white t shirt, and some panties .
She put on her playlist and got in the shower , letting the water hit her skin, she rinsed off in the warm water for a good minute . Afterwhile she started soaping up her rag and washed herself .

27 minutes later she finally got out the shower, and she dried off, after putting on lotion and vaseline . She got dressed and tied her hair up with her scarf and put her bonnet on . She brushed her teeth, rinsed out her mouth out with mouthwash and then flossed .

When she got out the bathroom she walked to the kitchen to get a cup of water . She chugged up the water and walked back into her room closing the door behind her . She turned off her lamp and got under the covers, pressing play on her show .

____________________________________

ʜᴇʏʏ ʏᴀʟʟ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢɢ sᴏ ғᴀʀʀʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴏᴜᴛᴛᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴍᴇssʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘɪᴄʏ sᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ !

ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ 😛 .