ɪᴠ

ꨄ︎ ᴢᴀ'ʀɪʏᴀʜ ᴀʀɪʏᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs ꨄ︎ 

sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ. ᴊᴜɴᴇ 11

11:52ᴀᴍ 

____________________________________

Za'Riyah woke up and rubbed her eyes moving her body towards her nightstand and grabbing her phone . She opened her phone seeing that Kiya been blowing her phone up; 23 missed calls, 57 unread messages .

"Damn.." Za'Riyah thought .

Kiyaaa 😛💖

Za'Riyah texted her back and slowly got up from her bed, stretching and yawning

Za'Riyah texted her back and slowly got up from her bed, stretching and yawning .

She grabbed her phone and walked to the bathroom . She peed and flushed the toilet, washing her hands after .

Then she brushed her teeth, washed her face, etc . She started thinking about all that happened last night..and most of all she couldn't stop thinking about Amir . She reminisced about his appearance, his voice...and what they talked about .

Her phone started vibrating, she looked down at it seeing that Kiya was calling her . She answered and continued doing her skin care in the mirror .

"So u wanna explain what happened last night ms.williams ?" Kiya asked curiously .

"You was takin to long so i caught a ride home.."

"With whoo?"

"nobody...don't worry about it"

'"Za'Riyah dont play wimmie right now, who was it??"

"It was the nigga i was talking to yesterday , he offered to drive me home ."